Skip navigation

Hi! Here's my caddy

Back to the top

Hi! Here's my caddy

Hi Everyone,

Just signed up today, looks like a good site.

I bought my caddy a few months ago now to use as a daily driver to work, its a 1.9 5 speed, diesel and has not let me down yet!

I don't have many pictures of it yet, waiting for the weather to get a bit better to take some! But here it is:

I will post on the Wanted section as well but I am looking for a cover for the pick up part if anyone knows where to get them.

Back to the top
Thats a nice looking Caddy mate
Looking forward to seeing more pics..
Welcome to the site

Have you tried the Caddy forum as well, they might have more links for parts etc

Back to the top
Cheers :D

I haven't what is the link?

Back to the top

1990 MX5 Mazda
2003 VW Passat 130 Sport
Sylva Fury 'blade powered…

Back to the top
i lurvvvvvvveeeeeeeee caddy they always look awesome  8)

Back to the top

autocab said

i lurvvvvvvveeeeeeeee caddy they always look awesome  8)

I think this one looks a bit more awesome than ours!!!

Welcome :D

Love it  8)

Back to the top
I know I'm double posting, but found these pics from last years Stansted!

Back to the top
oh look there is ew's beautiful sportline i hope he regrets sellin, you shouldnt have done it  :lol: only windin you up ew  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top
try this link to ec/dc they are well into there caddys on there put an ad in the wanted section, nice bunch of guys.

http://ec-dc.editboard.com/

Back to the top

autocab said

oh look there is ew's beautiful sportline i hope he regrets sellin, you shouldnt have done it  :lol: only windin you up ew  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

You carry on! I've wound him up since he let it go, and now I'm winding him  up with 'I told you so' at every available opportunity!    :lol:

Back to the top
lol told u so, told you so, told you so, cant wait for the lovely hot weather to get here debs, roof down and away we go  :lol:

Back to the top
:posh:

Banner

Back to the top

ew said

:posh:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Knew you'd pop up soon!!

Back to the top

autocab said

lol told u so, told you so, told you so, cant wait for the lovely hot weather to get here debs, roof down and away we go  :lol:

If I close my eyes, I can almost feel the sun on my face and the wind in my hair……………oh I can feel a wind deflector joke here, but I'll resist!!!  :lol:

Back to the top
:lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top

debs said

oh I can feel a wind deflector joke here, but I'll resist!!!  :lol:

Yeah, but who's got it now :lol:

Banner

Back to the top
I know, that's why I resisted  :lol:

Back to the top
:lol: its great even when its cold and blowing out there i can still go topless wey hey, and i can have a conversation with whoever is passenger without screaming at them, thats if i like them if i dont i just dont talk to them and get them out of my car asap  :lol:

Back to the top
I go topless on a cold sunny day!!! (Roof, obviously!!!!!! 8O )

Scarf, gloves, hat, heater………luvvvvvly!!  :D

Oh, I could never get rid of my cabby, could you??? :mrgreen:

Back to the top
never in a million years, especially if it was a gorgeous minted K reg red sportline with a black hood.
like this one
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.