Skip navigation

NWM Karting event 05/04/08

Back to the top

NWM Karting event 05/04/08

The NWM are arranging a karting event which is to take place on Saturday 5th April 2008. The karting will be at Prestige Indoor Karting which is at the end of the M65 at Colne, Lancashire, for full address please have a look at their website http://www.prestigeindoorkarting.co.uk/

The event we will be doing is the ultimate grand prix which is ?37pp, we need at least 15 people to make it a decent event. A non refundable deposit of ?20 will be required off everyone who would like to attend, this can be paid via cheque to A5OPY you can PM him for details here http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=6810 . All deposits must be paid by the 03/03/08 so we can get an idea of total numbers etc. The karting will be booked once deposits have been recieved.

The time for this will be confirmed once it is all booked but we will try for between 6pm and 8pm. Everyone welcome not just NWM members so get yourselves down for a decent fun evening.

Please note that the date, location and confirmed times are non negotiable. If i have missed anything please ask  8)

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

2003 VW PASSAT TDI 130 SPORT

Back to the top

Back to the top
I'm in and i think daughter and boyfriend are in as well

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
I'll sort you out with cash at feb meet Andy. Do you have a duplicate book to issue reciepts?? If not i'll pick 1 up or get 1 from work.

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top

staffords said

I'll sort you out with cash at feb meet Andy. Do you have a duplicate book to issue reciepts?? If not i'll pick 1 up or get 1 from work.
good idea i will be going to staples for work this week so will pick one up.

Back to the top
Arron's Interested!

And I will have a mate well up for it aswell??
If that's ok?

2 more on the list eh?

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

Arron's Interested!

And I will have a mate well up for it aswell??
If that's ok?

2 more on the list eh?

More the merrier. Are you going to the feb meet?? If not you can drop your deposits off at my house if you want and i will pass them to andy for you

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top
I went on a stag do in November and we did some karting there. A couple of the lads want to join us, I don't think that will be a problem will it?

Staffords….. is the deposit date still 17/2/08? Just cause we've put the date back I was wondering if the deposit date should be put back too… just a thought.

Dan

Back to the top
Yes it's no probs do you want to propose a date for deposits, i'm a little pre-occupied at the mo we had an aggravated burgalry at home and all my laptops were stolen so can't get online much at the minute

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top
i have receipt book and I'm just waiting for folk to start sending deposit payments
 PS i will accept paypal just PM me.

Back to the top
I'll bring mine to feb meet Andy

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top
I've got at least 5 lads from work who have given a definate 'YES'

We could ened up having an Owners Vs Non Owners at this rate… either way it will be a good crack.

I think we should have name plates for the back of our overalls….

"you've just been burnt off by……"

Dan

Back to the top
Bump…….

Come on any more takers? We are in danger of having more non owners than owners at this rate!!!

Dan

Back to the top
no can do. 2 reasons
1, the more important one i'm not in the country
2, i tend to get band from go karting for driving to hard and overtaking in corners etc. (which apprantly is not allowed on an indoor cart)
if it works how about an outdoor karting race at three sisters?

Back to the top

Dano said

Staffords….. is the deposit date still 17/2/08? Just cause we've put the date back I was wondering if the deposit date should be put back too… just a thought.

Dan

Yes i've no probs with that, as long as Andy is ok with it, How about 03/03/2008 ?? We need to give the venue plenty of notice so we can get the date we require

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top

staffords said

Dano said

Dan

Yes i've no probs with that, as long as Andy is ok with it, How about 03/03/2008 ?? We need to give the venue plenty of notice so we can get the date we require[/quotewill be ok with me when i have deposits will contact track and make the payment etc.

Back to the top
Is anyone else interested in coming along. The date is 5/4/08.

The deposit of ?20 is due by 3/3/08, leaving ?17 to pay.

There should be a good 2 hours fun involved in this and its time to put those keyboard warriors to the test!!!

Come on people step up for a bit of fun.

Dan

Back to the top
im up for it im off work that weekend
have been go karting there loads of times

not the best place last time i went it was a s**t hole (2 years ago)
hope its got better and has heating now as track was damp last time
i did a grand prix 100 lap race there in 1999 and was great with computer chips in car to count laps   
chips didnt work 2 years ago?

JOEL GTI
1979 mk1 c 1.1L 33k sold :(
1983 mk1 GX 1.5L sold
1983 mk1 gti 1.6 cab sold
1984 mk2 polo 1.0 rat sold
1982 mk1 gti 1.8 sold
1984 mk2 GTI 16V vw motorsport project 16V very rare striped dead!
1985 mk2 GTI 8V runing 140BHP (track car) striping! Dead
1986 mk2 GL 1.8Ldead
1987 mk2 GTI 16V SOLD
Lots of mk3 gti's vr6's and a tdi all sold
1992 mk2 GTI 8V  runout edition sold then bought then sold the bought back and striped!
1990 mk2 GTI 8V in tornado red new car :)

Back to the top

joelgti said

im up for it im off work that weekend
have been go karting there loads of times

not the best place last time i went it was a s**t hole (2 years ago)
hope its got better and has heating now as track was damp last time
i did a grand prix 100 lap race there in 1999 and was great with computer chips in car to count laps   
chips didnt work 2 years ago?

Hey Joel !!!!

Thanks for the crowd pulling positive feedback! We're bound to get loads coming now!!!  :wink:

Glad you can make it though!!!!

Dan

Back to the top
ill have a drive over and have a look and take some pics see whos running it now too as havent been for over 2 years (summer 05)

JOEL GTI
1979 mk1 c 1.1L 33k sold :(
1983 mk1 GX 1.5L sold
1983 mk1 gti 1.6 cab sold
1984 mk2 polo 1.0 rat sold
1982 mk1 gti 1.8 sold
1984 mk2 GTI 16V vw motorsport project 16V very rare striped dead!
1985 mk2 GTI 8V runing 140BHP (track car) striping! Dead
1986 mk2 GL 1.8Ldead
1987 mk2 GTI 16V SOLD
Lots of mk3 gti's vr6's and a tdi all sold
1992 mk2 GTI 8V  runout edition sold then bought then sold the bought back and striped!
1990 mk2 GTI 8V in tornado red new car :)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.