Skip navigation

Dubhit............What have I done????/

Back to the top

Dubhit............What have I done????/

I just wondered about the plates, it looks like a top car to me, good work i say :y:

82 golf cabrio (long term project)
83 golf driver (now a gti)
87 mk1 caddy
2004 landrover defender
2014 landrover defender 

Back to the top
I LOVE IT, real or not,
as you say topoftherange it a nice car  thats had alot of work put tin to it so let see your cars HATERS,

im sure its just a green eyed monster  8)

Back to the top
Jealousy is an evil monster! maybe not everyone likes the mods on it, maybe not everyone likes the colour, but you have to admire the work and attention to detail

and if its used as a daily driver then thats even better :wink:  but i doubt it will be as it will get wrecked!

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
all i can say is 'dribble dribble'  :drool:  :notworthy:

Back to the top
stunning, absolutely stunning. one of my favourites from UD

Back to the top
Cheers for all the comments guy's, I knew not everyone would like what i have done to what was ana already good car.
I do have a family and I do work bloody hard to be able to afford all this stupid stuff :wink:
The car will obviously never be a daily but i have a set of mat's( in cream) for the interior and it will be driven to all shows inc MIVW in Holland and Chaley's in Belguim :wink:
It was driven to GTI spring fest this weekend, cleaned when i got there and driven home and the wing mirrors fold in at 100mph :lol:

Back to the top

marsredgti said

gearknob ruins the interior for me.

love the car as a whole though.  :D

Totally agree but i did not have one at the show and that was all I could find. Swapped now for the old favourite 8 ball.

Back to the top
spot on car,not to my liking but love the detail and the effort thats gone into it... at the end of the day everyone builds a car to suit themselves which should get the respect.Hope to see this over in holland when i drive my mk1 across as well. :)

Back to the top
Super  8) , love the stance, and the interior, a worthy improvement on a car, that was pretty damn good back when it came out. It just got stepped up a level :D

Pete

Back to the top
it is fully nice.

If anyone doesnt agree, hang yourself.

Your retarded:)

Back to the top
A lot of work and even more dedication…
There are some things that I would have done differently… But all in all it is a fine work of art.
Some stuff are inspiring me on my white mk1 so both thumbs up and good luck for the future :notworthy:  :clap:
There are too many online users to list.