Skip navigation

Ring

Back to the top

Ring

if you want to have a chat about it you can call me on 021 602 2222 till midnight or 07914 429924 up till 4am i'll call you stright back.Rob.

www.nurburgringers.net

Back to the top

hershamboy said

if you want to have a chat about it you can call me on 021 602 2222 till midnight or 07914 429924 up till 4am i'll call you stright back.Rob.

I'll give you a call tomorrow, if that's ok? I'm a bit tied up right now…

Back to the top

hershamboy said

Min 10 max is 50 if 50 cars come it will be in 2 convoys with 2 support cars and 2 reps the logistics of 50 in one convoy are mind blowing!!!! if say 30 came we would still split it into 2x15. max for 1 convoy is 25 you have to many the police come down on you hard!!
Why do the police fine you??
If your driving within the law how do they get away with that??

keep on keeping on

Back to the top

Timski said

hershamboy said

Min 10 max is 50 if 50 cars come it will be in 2 convoys with 2 support cars and 2 reps the logistics of 50 in one convoy are mind blowing!!!! if say 30 came we would still split it into 2x15. max for 1 convoy is 25 you have to many the police come down on you hard!!
Why do the police fine you??
If your driving within the law how do they get away with that??

if you mean the german police, well, because they are bastards frankly, we got pulled doing a run to the ring with the autobahn raiders years ago, it cost us 400 smokes and a bottle of jack daniels.
the reason for pulling us over?

causing an obstruction by driving in convoy…
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.