Skip navigation

GTI Spring Festival - Santa Pod Raceway Sunday April 13th 20

Back to the top

GTI Spring Festival - Santa Pod Raceway Sunday April 13th 20

im cruizin aswel dave haha!

Back to the top
Hi have you guys got any numbers for your stand yet?

cheers

danny

www.dubz-by-dan.co.uk

Back to the top
From above + adding new ones, list update

Ant5
Paul c
Gammygolf gti
Sam m
Bens cab
Dub 76 (if he joins as a member)
Lawsy
Justin gti
Skydivemacca (if he joins as a member)
EW
AlexHxC
Debs ?
ddkmk1
ans4r
dubboy
dave_dub86 (if he joins as a member)

So that's 16 names.

Back to the top
dub76 is a doubt as hes not a member afaik yet :dontknow:

Back to the top
looks like a good line up :D

lookin forward to it.

what time do we have to be there an stuff?
and where abouts is the stand going to be?

cheers
sam

Back to the top
can someone drop me a pm with full numbers and ill book you a stand :)

www.dubz-by-dan.co.uk

Back to the top
can we have the same place as last year next to the track?

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Back to the top

ant5 said

Just to let you know we were the first to book a stand this year !! Ive booked for 10 - 15 cars.  Maybe a bit ambishious but im getting a great response from Ultimate Dubs, and just hope the pace will continue.

So Lets start with the names

Just to remind you if its the same as last year those that show their cars will be also able to use the strip  :)

Danny, I will keep you posted with those that may want to camp over the night before !!

Thanks Ant5

Back to the top
i have never been and may come as  i need to sort out couple of things………

i wana go on da stand + da show n shine.

how do i go about this?????????

Back to the top
Unsure myself where we're at. It says ant5 has booked space for 10-15 cars, there's 16 on the list already (but this includes 3 non-members who'd have to join to get onto the stand). Danny_allen, how many max can you accommodate? Assuming the 3 join up (making 16), plus, RIVAGE69 (making 17), would 17 be too many to fit in? Anyone previously listed now unable to make it?

Back to the top
Hi would like to be on the club stand if there is room for an old one. mg]

Back to the top
List update:

Ant5
Paul c
Gammygolf gti
Sam m
Bens cab
Dub 76 (if he joins as a member)
Lawsy
Justin gti
Skydivemacca (if he joins as a member)
EW
AlexHxC
Debs ?
ddkmk1
ans4r
dubboy
dave_dub86 (if he joins as a member)
RIVAGE69 (if he joins as a member)
MK1MATHERS

Total 18 names.

Back to the top
god, that's come round quick! i'll be there, get a last blast of the atlas grey before she goes. i'll jump in on the stand, if there aren't enough members to fill it up.

Back to the top

wooders said

god, that's come round quick! i'll be there, get a last blast of the atlas grey before she goes. i'll jump in on the stand, if there aren't enough members to fill it up.

You still got the mk1 then? thought you sold it?

Well whatever you do, dont go blowing it up on the strip before it goes?

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top

dubstar74 said

i'll try. coming frank?

Back to the top

wooders said

dubstar74 said

i'll try. coming frank?

Gonna try and make an apperence? but not in the Golf

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
Am gutted - I can't gooooooooo !!!!!! *sob*  :cry:  - Still will make myself feel better by looking at the photo I had taken last year at Santa Pod whilst sitting next to the pool over here sipping copious amounts of alcohol  :lol:

Paul_C - hope you get a better run this year - sorry won't be there to take a photo of ALL the cars waiting to get on the track after the marshalls are mopping up bits that you left behind last year heh heh

GammyGolf and JustinGTI, best you have a brew for me at hiltons services !!!!!!!

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Anji said

Am gutted - I can't gooooooooo !!!!!! *sob*  :cry:  - Still will make myself feel better by looking at the photo I had taken last year at Santa Pod whilst sitting next to the pool over here sipping copious amounts of alcohol  :lol:

Paul_C - hope you get a better run this year - sorry won't be there to take a photo of ALL the cars waiting to get on the track after the marshalls are mopping up bits that you left behind last year heh heh

GammyGolf and JustinGTI, best you have a brew for me at hiltons services !!!!!!!

Hello Anji  :lol: , I take things are going well for you back in S.Africa, well sounds like a good life. Have you got yourself a Citi then? what you driving over there, and I assume you managed to sell your mk1 before you left, hope she went to a good home.

Well me and Justin will be at Hilton Park services, shame your not joining us  :cry: , if you ever have a crazy moment and decide to come back to visit the U.K, make sure you book it when we're doing a show and join us  8)

Back to the top
Hi GammyGolf, yep am doing well back home.  I did however commit a cardinal sin …..  :oops:  I bought myself a 323i BMW 2.5 straight 6  :oops:  - I can't find any decent floppy tops over here  :cry: .  I shall have to make a plan and come over next year sometime and catch up with you guys.  My car went to a really good home, actually, the guy emigrated to Australia and took my car with him … hows that for someone who loved my car  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Have fun at Santa Pod - better you go and buy a mexican blanket so you can all sit and have a picnic  :D

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
still meetin at hilton services at 7?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.