Skip navigation

Berkshire Meet - January

Back to the top

Berkshire Meet - January

First meet of the year  8)

This month it falls on the 16th, usual time and place (details in the regions section for anyone new wishing to turn up)

Who can make it this month?

'82 Black 1600 GTI - Getting Better

Back to the top
I'm in, not sure what in though.

Banner

Back to the top
I should be there  8)

Rich

Back to the top
will be there

83 BBS MK1 GTI 69 T2 PANEL VAN i am back let the trouble begin :)

Back to the top
8) Should be there.

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top
Going to try again this month.. Fingers crossed no mishaps on way!!!

Back to the top
hi guys you mind if I tag along.... and it is the 16th not the 17th as it says on the regional meet calender?

1988 GTi Cabriolet.....

Back to the top
Hi Dave, your more than welcome  :y: always good to see new faces

and well spotted, it's on the 16th  :oops: must have edited the regional page while I was still half asleep last time, corrected it now  :wink:

Back to the top
Hi Guys

I've recently moved into the area. Hopefully will make it along.

Jay.

Back to the top
don't forget guys, tomorrow night  :wink:

see you all there

for anyone coming that's not been before, we 'usually' sit around the front-right corner of the rear seating area which is past the left of the bar (If that's easy to follow I'll be shocked  :lol: ), but will wear my Mk1 Owners club polo shirt  :y:

Back to the top
Depending which way you come in…if you use the front door it'll be on the left  :lol:

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top
:lol: I shall carry a large Lion under my arm…. :lol:  and no they are solid directions to follow lol……I will look for the polo shirt …..and you can't miss me I will be the tall bean pole with spikey hair and his wife with him. :lol:
see you all tonight..

Ps… I won't be grilled on my MK 1 history to see if I am truley worthy will I? :(

Dave now off to clean 5 hours worth of motorway from his car….

1988 GTi Cabriolet.....

Back to the top

Dave3251 said

Ps… I won't be grilled on my MK 1 history to see if I am truley worthy will I? :(

Hmmm - I think the non-grilling fee would be a round of beers or so… ;)

Rich

Back to the top
:lol:

just don't test us on our knowledge  :P

see you all tonight

Back to the top
8) Beers it is then……is Lawsy coming wanted to ask him about some of his trim bits on his floppy he's breakin????

1988 GTi Cabriolet.....

Back to the top

Dave3251 said

8) Beers it is then……is Lawsy coming wanted to ask him about some of his trim bits on his floppy he's breakin????

Yep. I'll be there in my tintop (fingers crossed this time)

probably have on my combats and possibly wearing my MK1 hoody that the missus got me for xmas…

Back to the top
C u guys there

1457 gx, matalic green. 5 door.

Back to the top
Done.

Damn good turnout, building momentum 8)

Sorry I didn't say Hi till you were leaving Dave!  :?

Back to the top
:D No problem at all I met a lot of nice people and got a boot mat off Rich lol…..i will be there next month unless work has other ideas :?
Now that I have met some of the gang it will be a bit easier to mingle..Can't wait for the summer 8)

1988 GTi Cabriolet.....

Back to the top
:y: Definately a good meet last night! good start to the year

see you all next month, will post up details today/tomorrow

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.