Skip navigation

Where Do you live ?

Where do you live?

South England ie South of Birmingham {-} [1 vote]
North England {-} [4 votes]
Scotland {-} [27 votes]
Wales {-} [21 votes]
Ireland including Northern Ireland {-} [3 votes]
This poll is closed. You cannot vote unless it is reopened.

Back to the top

Where Do you live ?

well i live in sunny bognor regis which is as fart south as it gets the weird thing is there are so many modded vws in bognor its unreal for such a small place

southern softie i dont think so you met my partner  :lol:

Back to the top
Why is he an 'ard nut?  :lol:

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
she  :lol:

Back to the top
:wink:

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
should have seen her at vw action when they tried to stop me running the 1/4 mile without a skid lid she wasnt best impressed not sure what she said but it seemed to work the guy was looking a bit shocked :lol:

Back to the top

lhasadreams said

you need to have a midlands option !!!

That would truly confuse those in the saaarrrfff, who believe Scotland is just off junc 19 of the M25  :lol:

From Shropshire world renowned for, errmmmm….. :dontknow: .

Back to the top
oi when your on the south coast birmingham is the midlands :lol:

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

And for the record at 2:22am on Sunday 30th December the votin thingy adds up to 99%

Somebody sort this out.

Where do you live?
South England ie South of Birmingham    
  12%  [ 1 ]
North England    
  87%  [ 7 ]
Scotland    
  0%  [ 0 ]
Wales    
  0%  [ 0 ]
Ireland including Northern Ireland    
  0%  [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

I found that on another poll… paul_c said that its a piece in the software that rounds percentages down, so it could have been 12.75% and 87.25% to make 100%

1983 Golf 1.3 Driver:  

Back to the top

bigdave said

DubPartz said

North East England

sounds like your hiding your true identity!? are you really spidermans bezzy mate, dubman?  :wink:

Eh ?  :dontknow:  :?

DubPartz

Back to the top
370 odd views and only 40 votes whats going on must be lots of mk1 owners from outer space????

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
well i cant count cause i voted scotland cant count well thats just fine :banghead:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
in the north west of england.

car though comes from London, obviously not new and trendy when it got shipped up north.

1988 1.8 carb Golf Clipper

Back to the top

A5OPY said

370 odd views and only 40 votes whats going on must be lots of mk1 owners from outer space????

either that or people are ashamed of where they are from????

Back to the top

djheap22 said

in the north west of england.

car though comes from London, obviously not new and trendy when it got shipped up north.
snap, mine lived in Slough till I dragged it kicking and screaming up north.
Since then ive spen over ?4000 on it
the car now agrees it would not of had that treatment if it would have stayed down south  :D

Back to the top

Lawsy said

A5OPY said

Or, don't want to say, or feel the regions chosen in the poll don't reflect where they're from? Or are passive and simply want to read posts? Or are worried about giving out too much personal info? etc etc

Back to the top

paul_c said

Lawsy said

A5OPY said

Or are worried about giving out too much personal info? etc etc
can hardly see someones id being cloned by saying i live in the North, South, Wales or Scotland just feel folk cant be assed which is a pitty

Back to the top

A5OPY said

paul_c said

Lawsy said

A5OPY said

can hardly see someones id being cloned by saying i live in the North, South, Wales or Scotland just feel folk cant be assed which is a pitty

At the same time, I guess some people just like a bit of privacy, and choose not to say. You can't force them to say after all. And its not like it needs to be public info?

Back to the top

paul_c said

A5OPY said

paul_c said

Lawsy said

A5OPY said

At the same time, I guess some people just like a bit of privacy, and choose not to say. You can't force them to say after all. And its not like it needs to be public info?
like I said its a pity.
the info was just for interest and fun that's all.
but if folk think its intrusive that's fine no pressure

the wusses :D

Back to the top
I've not voted, I'm not a wuss, I just don't want to. But I don't mind reading the thread. I don't understand, you can't force people to reply can you? Or bully them into it??? It seems a funny thing to say.

Back to the top

paul_c said

I've not voted, I'm not a wuss, I just don't want to. But I don't mind reading the thread. I don't understand, you can't force people to reply can you? Or bully them into it??? It seems a funny thing to say.
Paul if i would have had ten grand to bet i would have bet you wouldn't have polled your vote don't know why cant put my finger on it.
so with this mentality is there's any point asking things in "your profile" is there?
This as i said was for fun which you might have problem with ??
do me a favour and pull the post for being to obtrusive. and save everyone from themselves.
i wasn't bullying folk just surprised with amount of hits on the thread compared to votes.
 PS, you can vote without a post so no one will know who voted what, so Paul you can vote if you want and keep your id a secret like Clark  Kent, Peter Parker, I'm surprised i had to tell you that being web manager and all. :wink:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.