Skip navigation

IM Mk1 LESS, FAREWELL

Back to the top

IM Mk1 LESS, FAREWELL

woooooooooooooooow wowowowowowo

I havent even bought a pug, wheres this abuse comin from

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
Its a perception, based on this thread: http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…s=0&postorder=asc&start=0

You might not have bought one (what car do you now own???) but you didn't really stick with the Mk1 too long, and by your own admission prefer the creature comforts of a more modern car. So, what are we supposed to think?

Back to the top
Come on arron, show us your replacement to a mk1, it's a 106 with big bore and 17's, isn't it :lol:
PICS PICS PICS

Back to the top
:(  :cry:

Im so misunderstood

Im a student, who cant get a job I couldnt afford the car. nothing to do with creature comforts, although they would be good.

I loved it, and miss it alot I just had to sell up. I didnt lose any interest or enthusiasm for it

Just bloody broke  :cry:

Not got a new car yet! Been looking at the mk1's older brother, mk2. Believe me though ill get another mk1 when I get a full time job, thats a promise  :wink:

Back to the top
stop eating pot noodles and drinking and save your penies  to get another mk1  good luck on thre job front :lol:

Back to the top
tryna say im a chav?  :twisted:

wanna go for it mayte?

Ill spark you out mayte!

hahah  :wink:

Back to the top
:starwars:  you have a long way to come when you dont have a car :lol:

Back to the top
haha well I was thinking of makin' a big noodle bridge, all the way to your house.

Would that be ok yeah?

I could use the dried peas and sweetcorn to strengthen it? and maybe the Hot n Spicy sauce would act as glue? Well it does stick onto your lungs and give you heartburn  :roll:

Back to the top
:lmao: ill meet you half way i will set my pet haggis on you you won,t have a chance

Back to the top
Locked - do not use the forum to threaten physical violence, implied or otherwise.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.