Skip navigation

Advertising Crazyquiff's

Back to the top

Advertising Crazyquiff's

I've not read the full thread but I think you need a good strong logo, currently the site lacks an identity. You should just have a logo and hi-resolution image on the front page and then click to enter the site.

A good idea would be to send out stickers,based on the logo. These could be sent out with your customers orders, perhaps 2 smallish ones to put in the rear quarter windows.

I'm sure most people would display them in their Mk1's, and if you had the web addy on there you'd get more exposure/trade. Over time you'd build up a strong brand, that people would instantly recognise, all based on a good logo. Check out Type 3 Detectives, they've done similar with T3D, based upon the STP oils logo. Everyone recognises the logo throughout the aircooled scene, you could easily do the same within the Mk1 fraternity.

The sticker idea would be cool if you set up a gallery so customers could post up pics of their cars with the CRAZYQUIFF stickers on. You'd get people from all over…worldwide even. Then when new customers look at the site there's more going on plus it shows that you've got loads of satisfied customers. After all they wouldn't send in pictures of their stickered cars if they weren't satisfied with the service they received from Crazy Quiffs.

BTW when are you getting more dash vent trims in stock?

Back to the top
Gav  - I like your ideas

Dash vents are in stock now :)

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
this thread isn't exactly a bad advertising idea

Back to the top
have you only just twigged wooders??

Back to the top
The good thing about stickers, is that, when someone comes to sell their mk1, the new owner, perhaps with no prior mk1 kmowledge, will immediatly know about you!!!

I'm now mk1less, ahhhhhhh!
Gone but not forgotten;
'83 Schwarze black GTi
'83 Lhasa green GTi
'80 Indiana Red Met. GLS
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.