Skip navigation

Ian Brown

Back to the top

Ian Brown

:lol:  flip flops, yip yaps, they are all terms of endearment :D

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

Yeah he does have bad gigs but so does everyone

Hes fantastic in his purity, and I can safetly say there is no lip-sync goin on like all other pop crap.

Play my song on a tape then ill pretend to sing it?  :dontknow:

Its not all about his vocal chords its about the strength and depth in his lyrics, you should see past the 'karaoke' singing that he does every blue moon and let him take you to another level!

Forget the dodgy singing. Appreciate music  :mrgreen:

All well and good and I think lyrically he has written some decent stuff, however, when you go to see someone live you go to hear them sing. I paid to hear him perform and for him to sound like a drunken loon shouting into a mic did turn me against him.
Appreciate the music I did, in fact the sax player was one of the highlights of the night! :lol:

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

:lol:  flip flops, yip yaps, they are all terms of endearment :D

Man with two left feet goes into a shoe shop, buys a pair of flip flips.

I'll get my coat.

Tian :oops:

Back to the top
Ian browns amazing, he played in Doncaster on Saturday night, we missed out though as I'd already got tickets for me and my missus to see (cough) Mcfly (cough) in Sheffield instead  :oops:

Shes the fan though not me! I must admit they were very good  :oops:

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
my missus and one of her MALE friends have been trying to get tickets to see the spice girls!! she only said she'd go with him because he's a massive fan and didnt wanna go on his own (or so she says!)  :wink:

Back to the top
:wink:  is this "male friend" a hairdresser or clothes designer? or even a childs tv presenter……….they all seem to "like take that" and quiche and cushions :lol:

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top
no. hes a graphic designer but youre heading in the right direction with the cushions! he watches football for the players legs if you know what i mean!  :wink:

Back to the top
:lol:  has he changed his surname to "Garland" and got a scruffy dog called "Toto" and glittery shoes ?

if he hasnt hes not a real "friend of dorothys" :lol:

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

:wink:  is this "male friend" a hairdresser or clothes designer? or even a childs tv presenter……….they all seem to "like take that" and quiche and cushions :lol:
and floppy tops
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.