Skip navigation

what to buy her indoors for christmas?

Back to the top

what to buy her indoors for christmas?

paul_c said

How about a holiday to Germany in the summer?

http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…wtopic&t=30121&highlight=

I've just used that on the missus, she wants to go somewhere nice next year…. (i dragged her accross route 66 on harley this year)
so i've told her a week away travelling in europe accross to Germany maybe…  :y:

Back to the top
DAMN!!!  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  why did i leave the internet up on this thread while i went for a smoke!!! she's seen it!! says she dunt want a pole dancing pole! nor does she want me to drag her all the way to germany as i spend enough time ignoring her in favour chatting to my "silly car obsessed friends" when were in this country!

she didnt say no to wooders ideas about the chocolate sheriffs badge thou!!  :wink:

Back to the top
Oh dear Dave, guess that means you cant buy her a vegetable steamer or a weekend away to scarbrough  :lol:

Its just ruined the surprise has'nt it?

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
or a swan for the mantlepiece

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

bigdave said

DAMN!!!  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  why did i leave the internet up on this thread while i went for a smoke!!! she's seen it!! says she dunt want a pole dancing pole! nor does she want me to drag her all the way to germany as i spend enough time ignoring her in favour chatting to my "silly car obsessed friends" when were in this country!

she didnt say no to wooders ideas about the chocolate sheriffs badge thou!!  :wink:

You're not very clever doing that! Always assume she knows everything, or will eventually find out everything. Even saying nothing, sometimes gives away too much.

She might even have joined the forum herself and is posting under a false name……

Back to the top

paul_c said

bigdave said

You're not very clever doing that! Always assume she knows everything, or will eventually find out everything. Even saying nothing, sometimes gives away too much.

She might even have joined the forum herself and is posting under a false name……

LOL

rabbit

…who knows

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
Right, thats her prezzie sorted!! shes getting a new head unit for the car! this isnt any old head unit thou! its a cd/dvd player, tv, radio! has a USB port, AUX for the ipod and bluetooth! as well as having a touch screen and remote control!  :D  :D

Back to the top
Personnely ive always found new marigold gloves,oven gloves & a
hoover go down well… :lol:

1989 1.8 Karmann Clipper  

2006 2.0T Seat Leon FR

1990 Suzuki TL 1000R  (just Thrown it Down The Road)

Back to the top

going

am going the whole hog this year .a ?50 voucher to spend at our local pound shop . she will come back with loads :)  :)

Back to the top
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

1989 1.8 Karmann Clipper  

2006 2.0T Seat Leon FR

1990 Suzuki TL 1000R  (just Thrown it Down The Road)

Back to the top

do

checky bugger has just asked me for more money . as if am not giving her enough for christmas  :)  :)

Back to the top
mmmm just to change things a little whats the best present you have received off her???
this should get you thinking :scratch:
as for me i think it was a power tape measure, had much fun with the cat with that one.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
i haven't got it yet!!! its under the tree with a tag on it that says summet about mk1's so im guessing thats going to be the best one!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.