Skip navigation

Arron's Christmas thread!

Back to the top

Arron's Christmas thread!

Its too early….

one moron on my road has all his lights up already!!!!!
 :dontknow:  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Bah Humbug..............

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
Ahh Christmas is great I love it. We are goign to centre Parcs this year and I have booked in things like decorate your own stocking, festive sled rides, tickets to see Aladdin, elf's christmas luncheon, breakfast with santa and Aladdins tea party for after the panto.
I am sooooo excited hehe

Back to the top
Weyheyy thats the spiriiiit  :lol:

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top

Alexandria said

Ahh Christmas is great I love it. We are goign to centre Parcs this year and I have booked in things like decorate your own stocking, festive sled rides, tickets to see Aladdin, elf's christmas luncheon, breakfast with santa and Aladdins tea party for after the panto.
I am sooooo excited hehe

Im guessing youre taking the kids?!

Back to the top
Merry xmas MK1_Arron! :D

AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! :lol:

Back to the top

bigdave said

Alexandria said

I am sooooo excited hehe

Im guessing youre taking the kids?!

Kids what kids???

Oh ok yes I admit we are taking them, although I am the one who gets up first on Xmas day. Last year was actually the first time I didn't phone my sister at 5am to make her go wake the parents up!!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.