Skip navigation

Floor mat set?

Back to the top

Floor mat set?

i'm currently negotiating with a few companys to try and get the best quality and price for members.  so please bear with me  8)

hello!

Back to the top
Thanks for the info. Would like to get a set myself, so there's another order for you :)

Nick

rov716y said

i'm currently negotiating with a few companys to try and get the best quality and price for members.  so please bear with me  8)

1990 Clipper

Back to the top
Forgot to ask - are the mats different between the tin top and cloth tops?

Cheers,

Nick

1990 Clipper

Back to the top

agnick said

Cheers,

Nick

not that i am aware no.  

having a bit off trouble finding a supplier that can accomodate low innnitial orders.

hello!

Back to the top
Cheers for the reply. What sort of qty are you looking at? How much would they charge for that per set?

Ta,

Nick

rov716y said

agnick said

Cheers,

Nick

not that i am aware no.  

having a bit off trouble finding a supplier that can accomodate low innnitial orders.

1990 Clipper

Back to the top
hi
   have you tryed these,
http://www.autostyle.co.uk/index.asp  
                                                      ?50 is alot of money but if you follow the link on the web site for the no frills type you pay ?15 or ?25
                 see what you think
                                              paul

Back to the top
Thanks Paul! This and www.car-mats.co.uk (the cheaper one you mention) are the first two to list Mk1 Golf mats that I can see. I'm going to try the "Diplomat" ones (erm… not sure about a set of mats called Diplomat, but hey ho :? ).

Not quite up to forking out ?50+P&P for some mats yet! ?25+?7 P&P is still a bit of a sum, but the choice of edge color is good as I want to match up with the grey floor :roll:

Still interested in club mats as and when.

Nick

(Just to follow-up; tried processing my payment via the www.car-mats.co.uk website, but the final card check page came up with an error. Waiting to see if the site has taken my money or not!)

pmw123 said

hi
have you tryed these,
http://www.autostyle.co.uk/  
?50 is alot of money but if you follow the link on the web site for the no frills type you pay ?15 or ?25
see what you think
paul

1990 Clipper

Back to the top
the ones i am looking at come back at around ?35 for the set tailord with a logo.  but just trying to sort out the small print

hello!

Back to the top

rov716y said

the ones i am looking at come back at around ?35 for the set tailord with a logo.  but just trying to sort out the small print

Well - as the order for the other mats seems to have failed, I'm definitely still looking out for a set :) That price would be OK with me.

1990 Clipper

Back to the top

pmw123 said

hi
   have you tryed these,
http://www.autostyle.co.uk/index.asp  
                 see what you think
                                              paul
Just checked them out, I like em and would pay the ?60 with foot mats and even get Rivage text put on, i think that'd look awesome!!!

Would be really interested in some club ones though.

/Users/cherie/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/16 Sep 2008/DSC01016.JPG

Back to the top
i bought the automat range (i,am too tight)came this morning and their really good,perfect fit and all for ?22

Back to the top
Sorry I forgot to follow-up on this. After a couple of mails, I got a polite response from the mat company. My order (payment) had gone through after all - it was the final stage of their online payment system which appears to have failed to confirm things.

Mats came through last week (Diplomat range) and they're fine. Not the thickest or best quality, but OK for the price. Best of all, they are a perfect fit and should do well for the relatively little hard use the VW will got :)

So long as you don't get the same online order system problem I had, I recommend them.

…but would still like to buy some club mats 8)

1990 Clipper

Back to the top
Hi,is someone still looking in to this mat-ter? :lol:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

lol Good one Sean

A good bit of Easter humour there Sean.

I am still interested in club ones too if that helps.

Regards

B

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

Hi,is someone still looking in to this mat-ter? :lol:

yes mate

Myself and mark are on the case, we just need to sort the finer details and then it should be all system go….

sorry for  the delay everyone, but fitting in all club stuff around a 52 hour working week is a nightmare.. lol
 wont be long tho..

Just hope its worth the wait!!

Back to the top
Your efforts are much appreciated.Will keep an eye on this

Thanks Sean

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
I'm on the verge of cracking this now guys

deals almost done, just awaiting proofs and final price and we're ready to roll!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
I am looking for a new set of mats too, so will hang on for these. Nice work lads!

Back to the top
Great news - really looking forward to these!

Thanks for all the work 8)

1990 Clipper

Back to the top
I'm looking to buy some right now so hopefully the timing is perfect..

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.