Back to the top
any clue on the price?? :D

Banner

Back to the top

rov716y said

Dano said

RUBBER !!!!!  8O  :wink:

no!!!!  cloth and high quality.

If this is going ahead and I for one seriously doubt it ever will, we need to get a vote to resolve it. However before that we'll need quotes and eventually prior to ordering we deffo need pre=orders from members and deposits.

Your call Mark.

T :wink:

Back to the top

Tian said

rov716y said

Dano said

If this is going ahead and I for one seriously doubt it ever will, we need to get a vote to resolve it. However before that we'll need quotes and eventually prior to ordering we deffo need pre=orders from members and deposits.

Your call Mark.

to resolve what?  if you mean rubber or cloth.  i can get cloth ones as one offs and very resonable prices. and rubber ones come out more expensice dur to the tooling and initial setup and high minimum orders so not really a reality.

hello!

Back to the top

jellybelly said

any clue on the price?? :D

as soon as i get a 100% on price it will be posted up. with full details on how to order.

hello!

Back to the top

rov716y said

Tian said

rov716y said

Dano said

Your call Mark.

to resolve what?  if you mean rubber or cloth.  i can get cloth ones as one offs and very resonable prices. and rubber ones come out more expensice dur to the tooling and initial setup and high minimum orders so not really a reality.

Oalky coakly

T

Back to the top

Dano said

Its only my preference for cleaning and durability.

I have cloth in my car but find them hard to keep looking prestine because they retain dirty more easily.

There are loads of companies doing the cloth sets so the price shouldn't be too bad if we just wantedto get our logo or design on them.

One thing though… I had a drivers mat with 'GTI' in sticker form on it and that came away quickly… if we go down the logo/ design route I think that it would be better in the long run (and more expensive to buy probably) if we tried for stitched in logo/ design.
Dan

Back to the top

Dano said

One thing though… I had a drivers mat with 'GTI' in sticker form on it and that came away quickly… if we go down the logo/ design route I think that it would be better in the long run (and more expensive to buy probably) if we tried for stitched in logo/ design.
Dan

i agree

Back to the top

Lawsy said

Dano said

Dan

i agree

have you ever seen a car mat with a stiched/embroidered logo?  if you catch it with your foot you will pull the stiching and it will very quickly look very dirty and worn.  i can enquire if they can do it but i advise against it.

the one i'm sorting out have a very high quality logo on them it is printed and stuck on (never ash with what)  but the certainly dont look/feel like they will come away quickly.

hello!

Back to the top
I'm not saying that your supplier is any worse/ better than what I've used, all I'm saying is that on1/12/03 I bought a set for ?28.98 from Volks Bits and theirs had the 'stuck on' GTI letters. Those peeled off quite easily because they were under my heal. I ended up pulling them off within a few months cause they were annoying me.

On 1/6/06 I bought JUST the drivers mat from Justmatz and it cost me ?27.95 (yeah I know I paid over the odds for a single mat) but the quality is much better. The GTi lettering is kind of embossed into the mat so its not raised, there is a heal pad (as the Volks Bits one has) and there are 2 anchoring holes for clips to go into the car carpet to stop it sliding forward under the pedals. The edging is finished off well and the whole fabric is a much better quality.

For my money I'd buy from Justmatz again. I keep that mat 'for best' ie shows and make do with the other for general use but if I get my hands on (Lawsy's) rubber mats then they'll go in the front for genaral use cause they clean up better.

Back to the top
the one you describe from just mats sounds like the ones i'm going after.

does steve know a supplier who can do one off rubber mats?

hello!

Back to the top

rov716y said

No, he's got a front pair for me in his garage!!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

Dano said

rov716y said

No, he's got a front pair for me in his garage!!!!  :mrgreen:

oh lol.

i may be able to source some 'universal' none logo'd mats that are rubber if any one else wants some.

hello!

Back to the top
any news on these???

Banner

Back to the top

Rubber Mats

I would be up for knowing about those as well when you have the information.

Regards

B

Back to the top
i have found a supplier but seem to be a tad on the expensive side

So please bear with me as i look into it further to sort a final deal

hello!

Back to the top
Any news on the mats Mark. Looking to buy some soon, but if club ones are going to be available I'll wait, if not I'll buy now from Justmatz.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.