1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

dojodubber said

wooders is that offer open to all your freinds  :angel:

indeed

Back to the top
thanks guys for all your comments, I know that I will regret getting rid of my Mk1, but at the end of the day it is just a car??…blinking hell what am I sounding like?? 8O

But the reality is that I dont have the time and space anymore since moving in with my girlfreind to a flat, when I lived at my old place I had a massive drive and used to be out tinkering almost daily, but I just dont get the chance, especially now in winter, and I dont think its fair for the car. :cry:

If I could I'd put it in a garage and restore her to her former glory, but where my garage is at the moment is at my parents house and I already have another MK1  in there that I have to get rid of (this weekend?), they have put the house up for sale, so I would have to get rid of all my parts and mk1 stuff eventually anyway, so why not do it now whilst I have a chance, not only that Xmas is around the corner, just cant be bothered with it anymore???

I would defo buy another VAG motor though so I could still go to the meets n stuff.

Wooders thanks mate I may have to take you up on that offer?? :wink:

and Gurv if I could come over from time to time and perv over yours mate would be most appreciated?? :wink:

I just need to get this out of the way buy a house av a kid?? and maybe 2 years down the line buy another Mk1

Cheers chaps

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top

wooders said

dojodubber said

indeed

Can I be your friend?  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Oh yeah so who wants to buy my car??

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
ill give you a fiver for it!  :lol:  :wink:

Back to the top

bigdave said

ill give you a fiver for it!  :lol:  :wink:

It may be worth a little bit more than that me thinks  :wink:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
i know that but it looks nice and ive only got a fiver in my pocket!  :cry:

Back to the top

bigdave said

yeah she told me ;)

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

mk1john said

bigdave said

yeah she told me ;)

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top

illyun said

wooders said

dojodubber said

indeed

if you pass the test, yes.

Back to the top

wooders said

illyun said

wooders said

dojodubber said

indeed

if you pass the test, yes.

Ooh whats that then…?  :P   Nothing weird or kinky I hope  :oops:

Back to the top

illyun said

Ooh whats that then…?  :P   Nothing weird or kinky I hope  :oops:

no. it's quite a simple test. in marks out of ten, rate the following:
mk1 golf gti and mk1 golf injected floppy topped pretender.

Back to the top

dubstar74 said

thanks guys for all your comments, I know that I will regret getting rid of my Mk1, but at the end of the day it is just a car??…blinking hell what am I sounding like?? 8O

But the reality is that I dont have the time and space anymore since moving in with my girlfreind to a flat, when I lived at my old place I had a massive drive and used to be out tinkering almost daily, but I just dont get the chance, especially now in winter, and I dont think its fair for the car. :cry:

If I could I'd put it in a garage and restore her to her former glory, but where my garage is at the moment is at my parents house and I already have another MK1  in there that I have to get rid of (this weekend?), they have put the house up for sale, so I would have to get rid of all my parts and mk1 stuff eventually anyway, so why not do it now whilst I have a chance, not only that Xmas is around the corner, just cant be bothered with it anymore???

I would defo buy another VAG motor though so I could still go to the meets n stuff.

Wooders thanks mate I may have to take you up on that offer?? :wink:

and Gurv if I could come over from time to time and perv over yours mate would be most appreciated?? :wink:

I just need to get this out of the way buy a house av a kid?? and maybe 2 years down the line buy another Mk1

Cheers chaps

welcome any time Frank, i'l sparke the kettle up

Back to the top
Frank,you can pop round any weekend to wash and polish my cars ,just so you stay in touch with VAG  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ,especially as the wifes golf looks like it has just finished the RAC rally!! :oops:  :oops:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Ok thanks guys, but I decided that I cany bear to part with my Mk1, but I have'nt been able to find a decent VAG car for ?500-?600 quid???

I know that sounds unbelievable but its true, I went out to buy a Mk3 Golf GL or an Audi 80 2.0 16v even had a look at a few A6's but for the money I wanted to pay they just were'nt good quality cars!!! in fact If I see another lemon I'll go mad!!!!!  :banghead:  

So I went out and brought myself a BMW 520I SE 24V with full BMWSH grey leather seats, A/C, E/W,E/M,C/L auto with 100,000 miles on the clock 6months Tax and Mot for measley ?550!!!!!

that is a whole lot of car for very little money!!! ok ok I know I'm a Judas and its not a vag but it is very nice!!

pics to follow!!

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
Crikey, that IS a lot of car for 500 notes  8O Hope it repays you with much joy and reliability  8)

<b>Mister Wild</b>
'91 Rivage leather

Back to the top
It is very cosey!!!!

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.