Skip navigation

football

Back to the top

football

well what a load of brown bottom stuff that was. for the second half i will be drinking with my eyes closed and the sound off!

Back to the top
:lmao:  I hate to say i told you so……..i wouldnt pay any of them wasters ?6 a week!!! …………….the best part of the game so far…

Mark Lawrensons observations that scott Carson is playing more like Frank Carson :lol:

:lmao:  :lmao:

oh well atleast on the upside it wont be beer bellied middle aged, brain deads, singing "humming" the great escape and waddling the streets till all hours in tacky england hats and atire and fighting with anyone who happens to not share their opinion next summer

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

oh well atleast on the upside it wont be beer bellied middle aged, brain deads, singing "humming" the great escape and waddling the streets till all hours in tacky england hats and atire and fighting with anyone who happens to not share their opinion next summer

no? i think there may be a few close border friendly matches instead. at least with qualifying it'll be some one elses plod that can batton them into submission. english streets would be safer.

Back to the top
:lol:  yeah i suppose, and those "foreign" police dont have to obey human rights laws either apparantly :lol:

they even batter people queing up for a pie and pint at 1/2 time!!  :lol:

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top
:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

Im glad I don't like football.

God were crap!

www.cw-se.com

"Video et taceo"

Back to the top
8O  well thats torn it then………….beaten by a country we helped save from Genocide and oppression…………….weve come a long way us Brits……………………..not

think Mr Mclaren will be seing the door now……..at last, never trust a 3% er, he smells of foxes :wink:

Back to the top
well they all played like their lives depended on it and full of passion.
So well done Croatia
What an absolute shower of s&&t we are

Back to the top
Well, for years now i've defended england, kept my patriotism and tried to stay positive. But now I will say it..

Incredibly over-rated as a team. Alot of the players are too. take, Lampard, Ashley Cole, Rooney and Ferdinand for example?

I know only one played tonight and in a way I thought we were incredibly unlucky BUT I've serious doubts as to wether this bunch will win any form of silverware, goldware. whateverware.

McLaren out, Mourinho in! Or Steve Cotterill :P (for anyone with a decent footy knowledge!)

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
they really are a bunch of twats, i would have of run my heart out for england if not then ?100 a week, they did muster up a come back but thats nothing if you then stop playing!! i say mcalren out but by resignation and not sacking, and stuart peirce in!!!!!!

I'm now mk1less, ahhhhhhh!
Gone but not forgotten;
'83 Schwarze black GTi
'83 Lhasa green GTi
'80 Indiana Red Met. GLS

Back to the top
aaaaawwwwwwww penny, tut tut Haha now you can only wait for your warnin by the mods  :lol:

Not sure about pierce?

Alan shearer all the way  :wink:

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

Well, for years now i've defended england, kept my patriotism and tried to stay positive. But now I will say it..

Incredibly over-rated as a team. Alot of the players are too. take, Lampard, Ashley Cole, Rooney and Ferdinand for example?

I know only one played tonight and in a way I thought we were incredibly unlucky BUT I've serious doubts as to wether this bunch will win any form of silverware, goldware. whateverware.

McLaren out, Mourinho in! Or Steve Cotterill :P (for anyone with a decent footy knowledge!)

Patriotic we all are…………….but ya cant polish a turd……too many living on reputations  and lavish life styles……………….i have seen more pride and passion and commitment an a sunday down the local :lol:  park…….

and PS my knowledge of the "beautifull game" seems better than you gave me credit for Aaron :wink:  :lol:

Back to the top
took me a while to understand that, with you copying my quote and talking about your football knowledge. But I think I get it?!

Was you saying you understand what I mean about Cotterill?  :?

P.S ITS ARRON   :banghead:   :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
No cotteril is a tool aswell :lol:

foreign manager with a bit of an idea on how to win and get the best from the dross we have…………..stuart pierce? hes no more a phsyco than i am a pro tennis player! infact he should have been thrown out of the country for missing that penalty all those moons ago!

I was merely pointing out young Jedi :wink:  that despite me not liking football, dont mean my knowledge of it is poor :wink:

I am old enough to remember Peter shilton making saves that seemed impossible! and players like terry butcher still playing while he lost blood by the pint from his head! ……maybe those players were like they were because they did do it for pride, and they werent worrying about meeting the enitre female cast of a soap opera for drugs and champagne after the game?

Back to the top
I will keep this simple.
If we keep as we are doing by employing the vast majority of premiership footballers from abroad and not giving full attention to the English youth we will never do well…..no experience at the highest levels
oh and they all get paid way too much..

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
We could talk all day about how foreign players are ruining the future of English football

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

We could talk all day about how foreign players are ruining the future of English football

Not the foreign player debate. I remember when Tottenham took the plunge and everybody was saying how great it was and that we would learn a lot. Unfortunately it's now turned on its head.

Don't be fooled, it's not foreign players that are to blame. It's managers importing 'HAS BEEN' FOREIGN PLAYERS who rake in the cash without performing basically raping the Premiership

Players like Ronaldo can't be underestimated, he's brought bucket loads to the Premiership.

Ultimately last night's match wasn't won, it was lost.

Tian :evil:

Back to the top
Nah foreign managers are ruining the future of english football by buying not foreign hasbeens, but hot prospects from foreign countries. I.E when blackburn rovers signed benni mcarthy all it did was push young Matty Derbyshire further down the pecking order.

its happening all across the premiership foreign talent replacing up and coming english players. Look at Arsenal they have only one english talent in Walcott, he isnt playing regularly?

"At the moment the English aren't good enough and therefore aren't playing, simple as that"
 Arsene Wenger.

Look at shaun wright phillips, brilliant at Man City, went to Chelsea only to sit on the bench, wasting away. Watching young Arjen Robben take his place in the starting line up.

English football has no future full stop! Cant see us winning a world cup in my lifetime, 2006 was the perfect chance but over-rated players failed to snatch it. ohh well what can we do?

Steve Cotterill for manager! Brilliant with young players!  :D

Back to the top
i come from a scottish family so follow them (born in oxford)and the passion at hampdon was unbeleivable i m also a quilified football coach played at a decent level before injury and have said for years now that if the fa dont restrict the foreign players in the premiership the team will never make it . i see lots of kids that i have coached get so far then releasesd cos its cheaper to bring in a player from abroud

83 BBS MK1 GTI 69 T2 PANEL VAN i am back let the trouble begin :)

Back to the top
SCOTLAND DIES LAUGHING

Most would have been dead within minutes…

TRIBUTES are being paid to Scotland this morning after the entire country laughed itself to death.

The alarm was first raised at around 10pm last night as thousands of phone calls and text messages went unanswered.

Small groups of volunteers from Berwick-Upon-Tweed and Carlisle ventured north just after midnight only to find houses full of dead people gathered around still blaring television sets.

By dawn, as RAF helicopters flew over deserted city streets, it was clear that the whole country had suffered a catastrophic abdominal rupture.
Wayne Hayes, a special constable from Northumberland, said: "We went into one house in Dunbar and found three men sitting on the sofa with huge smiles on their faces, still holding cans of 70 shilling. They seemed to be at peace."

He added: "In a house near Edinburgh we found a man face down on the living room floor with his trousers and pants round his knees.

"It seems he may have been showing his bare buttocks to the television when he keeled over."

Roy Hobbs, a civil engineer from Northampton, said: "I got a call from my friend Ian in Stirling at about 9.50pm.
"He was already laughing when I answered the phone, but after about 25 minutes of the most vigorous and uncontrollable hilarity, everything suddenly went very quiet."

Moving tributes are already being placed along the Scotland-England border with many mourners opting to leave a simple bag of chips or a deep fried bunch of flowers.

Back to the top
my moneys on another badly chosen and mediocre ex English player :lol:  and so the cycle starts again!

they need to get rid of some more dead wood from the team, not just the manager!

micheal owen and rooney are in the running for the nick name "Tampax" in for a week out for 3 :lol:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.