Skip navigation

football

Back to the top

football

:lol:  "A GREAT BIG BUSHY BEARD" top line from Hot Fuzz

And yeah that is defo shipman………..possibly Ghengis khan to his right?

and maybe even a young David Bellamy  at the table  "Gwapple me Gwape Nuts":dontknow:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
a great big bushy beard? aha is that a line quoted by the actor Paddy Considine??

Which leads me onto a thread im gonna post ..

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
paddy considine, what a class actor
just watching dead man's shoes now

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

a great big bushy beard? aha is that a line quoted by the actor Paddy Considine??

Which leads me onto a thread im gonna post ..

Nope…………Jim Broadbent says it to Sgt Angel when he is showing him around the nick…..here  :lol:  
http://www.slide.com/r/YB4Ub88Upz8TkUf1DhmorcDR-Oe6kCB2

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top
haha funny that, im thinking of the bit where Paddy takes a sip of guinness and he already has a really big bushy moustache so u can imagine the white bit on it.

The guy sat across says, you'v g-g-got a- a little.. beard *points to his top lip, talkin about the guinness……

And paddy goes "……….Ano" meaning his real beard.

ohh dear not half as funny when u explain it

Back to the top
Tis a great film...and completely acurate :wink:

Back to the top

Re: football

divweir said

i hope all of england ireland and wales will be rooting for scotland on saturday for the euros against italy were the last hope fof GB  :mrgreen:

I just wonder how many of our Scottish cousins will now support the last hope of England since they were so cruely knocked out yesterday  :roll:
not many I suspect

Back to the top
england will sneak in the back door now trough luck rather than being any good i have been told not to wear my croatia shirt in public now aswell  :roll: theres no sense of fun anymore

83 BBS MK1 GTI 69 T2 PANEL VAN i am back let the trouble begin :)

Back to the top
im sure the Scottish would have loved to sneak thro the back door yesterday but alas its not to be yet again

Back to the top
:lmao:  if only it had rained a bit harder 8O  that might have evened it up :lol:

Back to the top
Im probably lining myself up for a big fall here but I have faith in our overpaid English pre madonnas that they will go out and show those north of the border how it should be done, I know we only need a draw but just watch how they play like their life depends on it and show they arent in it just for the money :roll:  :roll:

Back to the top
I don't have much faith in the footy team at the moment I must say, typical england though it going down to the last match, remember the greece match!!!

I'm now mk1less, ahhhhhhh!
Gone but not forgotten;
'83 Schwarze black GTi
'83 Lhasa green GTi
'80 Indiana Red Met. GLS

Back to the top

firestormer said

I have faith in our overpaid English pre madonnas  :roll:

I dont!! they dont actually get paid to play for the England team…..apart from all the ???? sponsorship deals etc……….I reckon they will play like a bunch of blouses..the Croations are no push overs and when the chips are down you bet your "puppys back wheels" to a barn dance that they will come up with nowt! especially as they only have the "Andrex" leagues 2nd choices or under achievers for strikers!!

As a proud Englishman i hope they do win or draw…………..but i somehow doubt it :banghead:  we always dip out when it really matters

Back to the top
Hahah is that topoftherange ragin' again. Ledgend.

Aye yeah im not exactly looking forward to this but I forsee a very comfortable win 3-0 to england obviously.

The team is quite capable of pulling out all the stops, lets face it probably the best team in the world on paper!

Back to the top
aye and there paid in paper as well......lots :lol:

Back to the top
:lol:  should be toilet paper :wink:

Back to the top
SHHH!!! they're about to kick off!

Back to the top
craotias national anthem!!!???!?!?? how bad is that!!

now SHHH!! proper for the proper national anthem. all stand!

Back to the top
OH SHHH….

Tian :banghead:

Back to the top
2-0 :lol:

its 1973 all over again! come on england! for $%^s sake! :?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.