Skip navigation

football

Back to the top

football

MK1_Arron said

Look at topoftherange go with his naive comments  :roll:

Sorry but, you cant generalise football fans as hooligans and football players as talentless rapists, also i very much doubt youd be able to kick the ball into the oppositions net at least once a game.

forgive me for potentially being a martyr here but people who dont have any football knowledge shouldnt really comment on it soo harshly.
:clap:  well said i just could not be botherd with a  rant like that

Back to the top

Dannyd said

topoftherange must be a Polo fan! 8O

Cmon Scotland the Brave!

Rugby………it has NONE of the associations of footbal neither the players nor the fans behave in such a way…..and for those who doubt my own ability? well i have played representitive rugby and national level club rugby :lol:
anyway before i get shot at any more i did use the word "minority" when i refered to football hooligans, the rest i stand by every word, the sport really does not do anything for me, and those involved at the top level are just dodgy through and through, bungs, diving, cheating, fixing, and they all date the cast of Holyoaks!  :wink:  how can you pay to ?50 to watch :dontknow:

Rugby players spend 80 minutes pretending not to be hurt..

Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they are!!

nylon blouses :wink:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
where you put ure hands at a scrum dont do it for me its not there fault there good looking insted of looking like a cauliflower :lol:  rugby posh boys that love cuddling other men

Back to the top
:lol: says someone who accepts prancing like come dancing and kissing with leg wrapped when they score all to the theme from broke back mountain :lol:

Mens men play rugby……………"slates off the roof" football :wink:

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top
:lmao:  elton :lol:

Back to the top
so there is some welsh in you!

"Rugby………it has NONE of the associations of footbal neither the players nor the fans behave in such a way…..and for those who doubt my own ability? well i have played representitive rugby and national level club rugby"

isnt There! :lol:

Back to the top
What's you lot onabout now? haha  :dontknow:

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
pot noodle…..isnt it………….

and danny no im not welsh :wink: ……….i can play Rugby :lol:

Back to the top
:lmao:

Back to the top
Im sure if I playd rugby id be able to put the ball down beyond the line at least once a game!!  :lol:

Back to the top
i used to play rugby for scarborough U16s till someone stamped on my shoulder. 8-9 years later it dislocates 2-3 times a day all on its own!!

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

Im sure if I playd rugby id be able to put the ball down beyond the line at least once a game!!  :lol:

:lol: Not if you just been absolutely smashed by a 17 stone prop!!! you be wondering what day of the week it was and wondering why you cant feel your arms and legs:lol:

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

no more IQ or other skills than a pile of rotting leaves………….

………..just brain dead thugs are just out to maime and injure people because they wear a different coloured scalf!!! how can any of that be a sport?

sounds alot like egg chasing to me.

Back to the top
selective editing eh wooders :lol:

and the sad news today that micheal "100k a week" owen wont be able to play as he has a sore toe…….ahhhhhhhhhhhh didums…. and wayne rooney cant play as he cant get the planet of the apes mask off!!

Back to the top
ahaha and the award for guessing topoftherange's least favourite sport goes tooooooo

well dunno bout u lot but I think its Rugby  :roll:

Back to the top
:lol:  my least favourite sport has to be athletics, i admire the fitness part but its just soooooooooooooooooo boring to watch

ooh look at the time its nearly time for the Italians to win another game o footy :wink:

Back to the top
the worst spectator sport has to be the world scrabble championship!!

YES you heard me right World Scrabble Championships!!!

http://www.wscgames.com/2007/index.html

(think you have to have a big beard to be allowed to play)

Back to the top
Nah they dedicate soo much time to reading the dictionary they find it hard to find time for a shave.

My least favourite sport is Tennis, incredibly over-rated, im sure if i played tennis I could hit the ball to the other side of the court and out without the opponent touching it….. :twisted:  ok ill stop now  :lol:

Back to the top
Just noticed Harold Shipman making a sly apperance at the back.

Damn wondered why he cancelled my appointment  :roll:

Back to the top
Infact if that isnt Harold Shipman i'll eat my syringe and you can take my pension!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.