Skip navigation

football

Back to the top

football

i hope all of england ireland and wales will be rooting for scotland on saturday for the euros against italy were the last hope fof GB  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I doubt it……………. :lol:  Scotlands a seperate country now isnt it? :wink:  I expect England are paying the short fall in players club wages anyway…..we seem to be subsidising everything else :lol:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
It's an International mate so I hope so too!

Tian :clap:

Back to the top
Aye The Irish will be cheering on our Celt Bro`s :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
C`mon Scotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the top
I always support any of our uk and ireland teams and i feel most england supporters feel the same  its a pitty it dont work the other way too much  :(

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
oh flower of scotland!!! come on the tarton army oh and i support partick thistle  :cry:  :lol:  :lol:  :oops:

83 BBS MK1 GTI 69 T2 PANEL VAN i am back let the trouble begin :)

Back to the top
cheers for the support lads we will need it were only playing the world cup winners  :wink:  but we will give them a game  :D

Back to the top

divweir said

but we will give them a game  :D

a very one sided game!!  :wink:

Back to the top
If it aint got a pair of t*ts or 4 wheels i'm not interested :D

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
you'll see plenty of italian t*ts diving around on the turf tomorrow.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
well said :mrgreen:

Back to the top
The people in the pub I normally drink in to watch the foota always supports the UK countries, even the rep. of ireland sometimes!! The last few scottish games have been pretty good, miles better than england!!

I'm now mk1less, ahhhhhhh!
Gone but not forgotten;
'83 Schwarze black GTi
'83 Lhasa green GTi
'80 Indiana Red Met. GLS

Back to the top
penny you friends are right get behind scotland  :D

Back to the top
I want Scotland to do it, got support them. I also want England to do it too. But…imagine if England didn't get through. That's potentially 6 x 90-120 minutes that I could spend doing things to the Golf next summer instead of watching us crash out again.  :lol:

1982 1.8 GTI Mars Red

Back to the top
i think you are all but out mate but atleast we have it in our own hands but we will both have loads of summer time to mess around withour cars but you never no with alot of luck  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Burnley Football Club, England, Northern Ireland, Accrington Stanley. Every one else dont give two ticks about!

Well thats just my oppinion, sorry all yeee scotts

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
To be honest i dont care who wins any football match……its become as far detatched from a sport its unreal…wild amounts of money flashing around for people who poses no more IQ or other skills than a pile of rotting leaves, a lot of them are convicted rapists, thieves, drink drivers, drug addicts, and a fair few racist thugs :wink:
If someone offered me ?65,000 a week to kick a ball into a net i am pretty sure i could manage to achieve it at least once a game!!!!!
and those minority who claim to be "fans" but are just brain dead thugs are just out to maime and injure people because they wear a different coloured scalf!!! how can any of that be a sport?

Its ruling bodies are as corrupt as boxing and F1 leaders

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
woow what a statment  have you took your pils the nite its only a game i agree they get to much money but the rest  8O

Back to the top
Look at topoftherange go with his naive comments  :roll:

Sorry but, you cant generalise football fans as hooligans and football players as talentless rapists, also i very much doubt youd be able to kick the ball into the oppositions net at least once a game.

forgive me for potentially being a martyr here but people who dont have any football knowledge shouldnt really comment on it soo harshly.

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
topoftherange must be a Polo fan! 8O

Cmon Scotland the Brave!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.