Skip navigation

NEVER LET ANY ONE DRIVE YOUR CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the top

NEVER LET ANY ONE DRIVE YOUR CAR NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEY THINK THEY ARE AT DRIVING!!!!!
BEFORE:

AFTER:

Back to the top

This was the best car i've ever had. She was fast, reliable, strong and was a head turner. She will be remembered as all of these and will be solely missed.

Any one wana swap a mk3 diesel for their mk1 GTi? :D

Back to the top
Damn :evil: What happened?

Banner

Back to the top

Re: NEVER LET ANY ONE DRIVE YOUR CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

machine said

This was the best car i've ever had. She was fast, reliable, strong and was a head turner. She will be remembered as all of these and will be solely missed.

Any one wana swap a mk3 diesel for their mk1 GTi? :D

if you would of asked last week i would of said yes

who did that

Back to the top
Absolutely gutted for ya…come on…name and shame!  :evil:
P.S - I take it the driver emerged unscathed?!

Back to the top

my dads mate bob, he's good with golfs and had just helped me set the electric windows, tracking, timing and sound system up then he took it for a spin and POW. HE i was in the front passenger side so i'll leave you to guess who came off worse lol

He got me a nice mk3 golf diesel 1.9 but its just not the same. I want my mk1 back. I've got my project gti but thats miles away from been finished :(

Back to the top

Back to the top

He entered a corner all wrong and nearly clipped another car. That caused the back rnd to slide then he went on to the other side of the road into some bush's and trees. We was about 6ft away from a sign post.

Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
What you doing with the car? Rebuilding,breaking ,Selling? :D

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

mk1

got me another car and thats about it. The car he got me cost no where near the same as the mk1 and the car he got me cost me ?200 to get through the mot :(

Back to the top
8O  Im afraid if "BOB" did that to my car despite any injury he sustained in the crash? he would now be the proud new owner of a large kick or 2 in the love spuds and a bill for about 2k to sort MYSELF another car of EQUAL standard!!!

That is bang out of order palming you off with a mk3 when he smashed a perfectly good mk1 up for you!!

why did you accept a different car from him? he should replace the car like for like.

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
your dads mate should be giving you the value of the car or another mk1 golf gti that your happy with, not a mot failing mk3 diesel golf! :banghead:  :banghead:
I don't know the full circumstances so i can't comment too much, but i'd be less the happy with that result.

I supose the main thing is that you and the driver are unharmed.

Good luck

Cheers

Danny

1983 1500 GL Resto

2003 Leon Cupra

Back to the top
Bad Luck! Still he needs to pay up mate or no mate! :?

Back to the top
So whats happening with the car?
If its being striped for parts, Bagsy zender roof spolier.
If so how much you want for it?

Thanks,
Luke

Mk1 Golf Gti Abf conversion Project
Mk2 Golf Gti 16v
Mini Cooper S R53 (Daily)

Back to the top

Don't let a anyone drive you're car

Have you thought about burning down his house and buying him a tent to replace it!

deepest sympathies!

Phill

Helios Blue GTI Cabriolet (89) - nice
Regatta Blue 1.3LS 5 Door (82) - not so nice

BMW 320dSE
Audi A3 Sportback

Back to the top
thats bad mate i feel for you   :cry:

Back to the top

mk1

Because he knows alot about mk1's he was meant to be helping me with my other project (getting it finished) and buying everything else that i needed. I'm using most things from this car like the engine, brakes and  interior etc for my project but the rest has now gone to the scrappers or been sold on unfortunately.
He has been under alot of stress and upset with things i cant go into so hopefully when the air has cleared and he is feeling better he will help me out a bit ;)

he is a close mate of the families so i'm pretty sure he wont pull a fast one :D

Back to the top

Re: mk1

machine said

Because he knows alot about mk1's he was meant to be helping me with my other project (getting it finished) and buying everything else that i needed. I'm using most things from this car like the engine, brakes and  interior etc for my project but the rest has now gone to the scrappers or been sold on unfortunately.
He has been under alot of stress and upset with things i cant go into so hopefully when the air has cleared and he is feeling better he will help me out a bit ;)

he is a close mate of the families so i'm pretty sure he wont pull a fast one :D

Was he insured to drive your car ?

If so claim off the insurance & or report him to the law by saying he had you held hostage in your car when the accident occurred & your only now feeling strong enough to come forward about the incident for you had been intimidated into accepting the replacement car.  I'd sue the love potatoes off of him & nothing less than that.

Best of luck
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.