Skip navigation

mk1 scirocco storm, whats it worth?

Back to the top

mk1 scirocco storm, whats it worth?

paul_c said

Blame bigdave, he posted the link to the advert. Anyone else could have clicked on it and bought it too, indeed you're planning to see it too, knowing a deposit is on the car!!!!!!

BIG DAVE DIDNT GO AND BUY IT LIKE A SNEEKY UNDER HANDED SCUMBAG, YOUR OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!
IF YOU HAD DONE THATB TO ME I WOULD BE HAVING WORDS WITH YOU,

HOW CAN YOU SIT THERE AND MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOUV DONE NOTHING WRONG?????

DIRTY CHEAP TRICK,

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

paul_c said

Blame bigdave, he posted the link to the advert. Anyone else could have clicked on it and bought it too, indeed you're planning to see it too, knowing a deposit is on the car!!!!!!

BIG DAVE DIDNT GO AND BUY IT LIKE A SNEEKY UNDER HANDED SCUMBAG, YOUR OUT OF ORDER!!!!!!
IF YOU HAD DONE THATB TO ME I WOULD BE HAVING WORDS WITH YOU,

HOW CAN YOU SIT THERE AND MAKE IT SOUND LIKE YOUV DONE NOTHING WRONG?????

DIRTY CHEAP TRICK,

I told the seller to let him look at the car. As stated above, he now doesn't want to. Is it fair on the seller, for potential buyers to chat amongst themselves and try to thrash out who maybe or maybe not buys the car? Its a free world, its been on Pistonhead for months, he's had plenty of others express an interest but not put their money where their mouth is.

I'm happy I've done nothing wrong because I've given dubhighland EVERY CHANCE to go see it and buy it - its the seller who made the decision, NOT ME!

Back to the top

Back to the top
For Gawd's sake ,who really ,really cares?will someone, anyone buy the soddin thing and then this really pointless and boring thread can be closed ,jesus if it takes this long to sort out whose buying it, Iwould,nt want to be near you if you had to decide what socks to wear!!!!

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

WORD IT HOW YOU LIKE PAUL, YOUIR STILL UNDER HANDED AND SNEAKY,,,  AND YOU KNOW IT,,

If you have a personal problem with me, talk about it and let's sort it out.

Back to the top

paul_c said

foxymk1 said

WORD IT HOW YOU LIKE PAUL, YOUIR STILL UNDER HANDED AND SNEAKY,,,  AND YOU KNOW IT,,

If you have a personal problem with me, talk about it and let's sort it out.

i dnt have a problem with you, i just dnt agree with things you do,

Back to the top
while all this has been going on have not pulled out of buying car, i have been speaking to brian(seller) i have concerns about the inner wings and have recieved the photos i asked for last night, i have put in an offer on it based on condition , infact i dont know why i am writing this hopefully a mod will lock this topic before fighting starts.lol

paul_c just remember i asked on here for advice on buying the car due to being concerned for parts availiblility,etc, i did not expect to be gazumped by anyone , ALSO  saying i dont hasve money when you dont even know me is wrong, the seller wanted my mk3 gti as a daily driver, if he has told you different so be it.

i think this post should end now and whoever 8)  buys it should get some pics up and enjoy the rare car it is.

Back to the top
AND IN THE BLUE CORNER…….

this is getting good!!  :lol:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
If we all chip in a quid we can all buy it and then everyone will own it!  :lol:

Daily - 05 plate B6 A4 Avant S Line, with 19s for the summer.. wifes car - Rare Seat Exeo ST Sport 170 Tech
Weekend - MK2 20vt monster - Plus a mk1 caddy I am fixing for my bro

Back to the top
Well said foxy, hit the nail on the head there and it sounded like it hurt OUCH !!!!!!!!

paul_c just remember i asked on here for advice on buying the car due to being concerned for parts availiblility,etc, i did not expect to be gazumped by anyone , ALSO saying i dont have money when you dont even know me is wrong, the seller wanted my mk3 gti as a daily driver, if he has told you different so be it.

Well said dubhighland how can you say something about someone you have never met and do not know anything about, we all know what a certain person is but no one can say it coz we will be banned or have a strike put against our names as most of us have coz this is a family site and i dont know any kids who have mk1's let alone any who can afford the insurance. NUFF SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to the top

M7R said

If we all chip in a quid we can all buy it and then everyone will own it!  :lol:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top
Well anyway, there was a discussion on another forum about mk1 Scirroccos and the general concensus was that they are hard to come by in decent order and due to their lack of popularity in general parts are very hard to come by and resale values reflect this.

It's an often coined expression but I think that they're only worth what you pay for them.

Oh, and when's the last time you saw body panels for these. :dontknow:

As for running gear, I imagine there will be a lot of sideways compatibility with golf parts (given they were both developed at the same time as each other)

There we are. :|

Oh and for the record I'd be pretty annoyed but put it down to how the world works. :banghead:

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
i have never seen paul, does he look anything like this?

A CAD AND A BOUNDER

Back to the top
This is him found pic in commitee on the left hand side.Now we all know what a lil scoundrel looks like  :?

Back to the top
I'm sure on this thread it was posted that there are currently 5 or 6 storms for sale. would it not be reasonable for paul to look at ones closer to him and allow dubhighland to have 1st refusal on the one nearest him?

Back to the top
:notworthy:  :notworthy: Well said if only paul thought that way, but alas NO he just wants what everyone wants, always stay friends with paul and you will never want any enemies he will be that to you as well.

Back to the top
Hi All,

I think this thread is now not achieving anything and this forum is not the place for personal attacks no matter how generated.  

This is a matter for the three parties involved who need to work this issue out by PM, E-mail, telephone or whatever.

I would like to say that it is very easy to jump to conclusions based on a few words written in these posts - what is for sure is that you do not know the whole story or have all the information.  That is why other methods such as telephones etc are the best way to sort this sort of thing out.

The moderators have not locked or edited this thread but will do if it degrades further.

Cheers

Rich

Crazyquiff's Mk1 Golf Parts Emporium

www.golfmk1.co.uk - you know you want to….

Back to the top
probably best to lock it then. some fair points made and though personal attacks are not nice, it seems a few people feel quite strongly about this situation. right or wrong of him, letting it drag on to a free for all mud slinging fest, cannot be healthy for the forum or nice for paul. the terry thomas thing was a bit of humour on my part with no offence meant. lock it. most think certain actions taken were of a bad moral taste and they have had their say. surely no more good can come.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.