Skip navigation

forgive me father for i have sinned

Back to the top

forgive me father for i have sinned

my mk4 is only a group 4 insurance, you can really chuck it about, its cheap as chips to run and it'll happily do 115mph ( on a private test track!  :wink: )! oh, and its nice an economical!

can pick one up for next to nothing now too!  :D

Back to the top
well ive gone and done it bought a peugeot dturbo and i can honestly say for a diesiel its quiet torquey but for build quality its not a patch on any vw ive owned. every time i go to the main dealers (which is frequent) i tell him how crap they are compared to a vw and he always replies with some unwitting german crap comment. sold my golf cab because i was fed up with the roof leaking got a hardtop peugeot and have wild ducks swiming on the pond in my footwell….damb french! oh well its only a stop gap

Back to the top
I like the colour.

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

french cars!!

where are the moderators?? pictures like that should be banned,i feel unclean...uuurgh!!

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
what a design icon the 306 is 8O ………..surely its the most beautifull and stunning car ever made :| ………………..there is a reason why French cars are cheap…………..and the visual one is just the tip of the iceberg!!

Cant believe a bit of water has put you off your mk1 cab, its easy to resolve and a whole lot less embarrasing telling people what you USED to own and what ya do now!!!

your medication dose needs upping my friend :lol: ……………

Peugeot..&..car…..in the same sentence………thats a good one……. :lol:

"conveyance" is a word that best describes French vehicles  :lol:

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
Sorry but i sold my first mk1 gti to buy a 3 year old a 205 gti 1.9 which was faster and a much better sporting drive. unfortunately couldnt live with the build quality.

Back to the top
its dare i say it......begining to grow on me not so bad them frenchies and as for the cab a wet arse was definatly not something i could have lived with yer sure i could have bought new seals ( not the cheapest thing in the parts department) but past expeirence tells me i would still be sitting on the wifes tea towel evey time it rained. i will get another mk1 but not just yet and il still be tuning in to this website inbetween polishing the 306 :lol:
1 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.