Skip navigation

Formula one result

Back to the top

Formula one result

Bad luck Hamilton, very close not bad for the new kid  :D  :D

Lets show him some support  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

www.cw-se.com

"Video et taceo"

Back to the top

Back to the top
ferrari is the best:P go go hamilton

Back to the top

Re: Formula one result

chriswizz said

Bad luck Hamilton, very close not bad for the new kid  :D  :D

Lets show him some support  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

nah!

LOSER!

Back to the top
He was too impetuous in those first corners which cost him the title, Raikonen is a worthy champion if you ask me, hes been heir to the "schumacher" throne for a few seasons now, Hamilton has shown hes the new future multiple world champion to be and at Least Alonso got nothing!!!! lets hopw Mclaren bin him and then everyones happy :lol:  been the best F1 season for years

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
more clapps needed…………………..sorry just fallen asleep as Kimi Raikkonen is talking on the TV, he is sooooooooooooooooo dull!

Hamilton good attempt.
 :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

www.cw-se.com

"Video et taceo"

Back to the top
i'll agree with that. though i do think it a tad dubious that hamiltons car has not been up to scratch.
 it has been a better season for the fact that there was no clear title winner until the end of the last race.

Back to the top
yeah but i guess thats just racing????????? To be honest i expected one of the "minows" to have been given a new team deal next year to take him out!!!

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top
All we need now is for Marco Fu to win the snooker final too.

Back to the top
Its just been a bad weekend for British sport!!!  :roll:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
Not entirely……A rugby team in the world cup final…a BRITISH racing driver competeing till the last race!…..we may only have been the Bridesmaid but at least we were there to come second!!! Not many  other nations that even had the chance to get there to contest it!
I think British sport is still strong……..overpaid prima donna whinging footballers excluded from that of course :?

Back to the top
Yeah but its competition, and there's no prizes for coming 2nd. The aim is to win.

Back to the top
2nd place is just the best of the losers.

Back to the top

wooders said

At least he made it to the race track, eh?

Back to the top
2nd is still a good place to be!! it just means someone else was luckier or had the better rub of the green on the day…thats just how competitive sport goes….we are hardly lacking in sporting success over the last few years are we?
 its just the British nation takes it badly when we lose because we expect too much sometimes
And at least if England dont get into the Euro cup then i wont have to go round sweeping up all the idiots who get drunk and punch each other in the head next summer!!

Back to the top

paul_c said

wooders said

At least he made it to the race track, eh?

and his car was iffy too.

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

2nd is still a good place to be!! it just means someone else was luckier or had the better rub of the green on the day…thats just how competitive sport goes….we are hardly lacking in sporting success over the last few years are we?
 its just the British nation takes it badly when we lose because we expect too much sometimes
And at least if England dont get into the Euro cup then i wont have to go round sweeping up all the idiots who get drunk and punch each other in the head next summer!!

i have to say, i personnally do not like losing. if my team lose a match, i feel the same way, no matter who the opposition is or how much luck went what way. a win is a win, a lose is a lose.

Back to the top

wooders said

Topoftherange said

i have to say, i personnally do not like losing. if my team lose a match, i feel the same way, no matter who the opposition is or how much luck went what way. a win is a win, a lose is a lose.

Why didn't you turn up and beat cabriaulait at Santa Pod then? Not turning up means the win was easy for him, all he had to do was roll the thing over the start line!!!!!

Back to the top
i think if the car was up to scratch he would of done it!!!!  

if mclaren sorted them selves out last race he wouldn't of been in this situation this race.  i reckon its all to do with money tbh too much politics not enough racing

hello!

Back to the top
Yeah,must off been purely bad luck and lack of knowledge,obviously in China Mclaren were not to know that Lewis;s tyres would wear I mean thats never happenend before ,one set normally lasts at least six months!! :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: ,and I am sure it was pure coincidence that the season came down to the wire at peak european viewing time and at a circuit owned by Bernie :roll: and as Maclaren were accused of cheating how silly would the FIA of looked at the awards ceremony giving the trophy to a Mclaren driver :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.