Skip navigation

My 1st mk1

Back to the top

My 1st mk1

cheers for the comments guys. its far from perfect but a lot better than it was. a lot easier to live with now. yeah kam, gonna order up a set of coilovers and dump it on the ground. hmmm, wonder if i can get it lower than the polo. lol. im not sure what colour to  go for when it has its final respray. was thinking maye silver of a pearl or cream white. clean and classy. what you guys think?

Back to the top
Are you still after a tailgate? ,I have a smoothed and filled gate(No wiper or lock holes),also some tinted rear screen and rear side windows,and if it's a 5 speed box I have a short shift linkage as well!! cheers Martin :D

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Mate that looks really good, its amazing what you can do with a couple of cans of black paint!!!??  :wink:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
yeah i will be after a tailgate but have to let the funds recouperate a little first. how much you after and ill be in touch when i have some money to see if you still have it. indeed, what a miracle a few cans of matt black can perform

Back to the top
Just a taster :lol:
Not after making huge money ,just want to recycle as much as possible and keep them out of the scrapyard :)
http://search.ebay.co.…sassZhighfieldsmotorsport

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.