Skip navigation

free to good home

Back to the top

free to good home

so it! thats too far! by the time ive paid for diesel to get down there and tow it bk I could ave bought summet up here!

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

so the car is in falmouth?

yes thats falmouth in cornwall

Back to the top

bigdave said

so it! thats too far! by the time ive paid for diesel to get down there and tow it bk I could ave bought summet up here!

i hope you find somrthing soon i can see youre keen to get one :)

Back to the top

gunter said

bigdave said

i hope you find somrthing soon i can see youre keen to get one :)

hes only kean on free,, lol

Back to the top
not true! Time is money and i cant afford to lose 18hrs working time traveling to the other end of the country and back! had the car been closer it would have been worth collecting it and fixing it up! but why spend a small fortune on transporting a car that doesn't work when i could use that money and buy one closer that works?!

Back to the top

bigdave said

not true! Time is money and i cant afford to lose 18hrs working time traveling to the other end of the country and back! had the car been closer it would have been worth collecting it and fixing it up! but why spend a small fortune on transporting a car that doesn't work when i could use that money and buy one closer that works?!

was a joke dave

Back to the top
:wink:

Back to the top

Back to the top
think if im going to be shelling out a chunk of money for a golf id really want a 1.6 or 1.8 GTI tin top as its going to be my daily! although floppy tops do seem to be a heck of a lot cheaper at the moment!!

Back to the top

Back to the top
the black one for ?500?

Back to the top

Back to the top
i really do need something as a daily from day one as i just dont have the time 2 work on a car at the moment. Im being quite cautious at the moment because although finances are getting better things are still very tight!

Back to the top

bigdave said

i really do need something as a daily from day one as i just dont have the time 2 work on a car at the moment. Im being quite cautious at the moment because although finances are getting better things are still very tight!

is that thong still chafeing?

Back to the top
yeah and that cream wooders lent me isnt helping!  :lol:

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.