Skip navigation

NWM Wiggin Tree

Back to the top

NWM Wiggin Tree

gazmacuk said

Hi guys, i am fairly new to this forum. Have got a 91 karman cab which am in the middle of doing up but am also picking up another donar car on saturday. So i wont be able to come in a mk1. But if you dont mind me turning up i will come along in my mk3 golf annivesary.

I'll be going mk1 less so don't worry. (could be the last one without :wink:  :wink:  all will be revealed)

As Dan said it's a nice evening out having a pint and a natter.

@ Dano  i went to newcastle on a stag weekend not long ago..very messy  :lol:

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

2003 VW PASSAT TDI 130 SPORT

Back to the top
well cheers dano... i have actually got 1 and half cabs now lol but always need help so will be good to chat to like minded fellas.... look forward to this now.. its in a reminder in my phoine

Back to the top
This meet looks to be shaping up nicely. it'll be good to see old and new faces alike. See you all on the 18th.  :wink: Tom

1991 Diamond silver 1800 16v Corrado 'Betty'

Gone, but not forgotten;

1985 Lemon yellow Polo coupe S

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1983 Diamond silver Golf GX

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top
if I did not need to change the radiator system, get the brakes checked and tax / insure / MOT the motor, I would be there!

Back to the top

polle said

if I did not need to change the radiator system, get the brakes checked and tax / insure / MOT the motor, I would be there!

Get a lift or borrow a car.
Even if we can get a general get together it would help to organise somethin else for the future and break the ice for the newbies

mk1 silver campaign totally standard lowered on coilovers magic tree vanilla

Just had a full outer body restore

Back to the top

Dj Ev said

polle said

Get a lift or borrow a car.
Even if we can get a general get together it would help to organise somethin else for the future and break the ice for the newbies

Where you based mate?? I'm sure you could hitch a lift for the price of a pint??  :wink:

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top
got a daily car that works, so will try and pop up if thats alright. Based nearish Stockport. Would be good to come up and meet everyone

Back to the top

polle said

got a daily car that works, so will try and pop up if thats alright. Based nearish Stockport. Would be good to come up and meet everyone

new member going to 1st meet live near stockport if lift required in 92 clipper no probs if not see you there

Back to the top
I'm going in my daily so don't worry.  8)

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

Back to the top
Would anybody mind if i turn up in my mkiv? I'm selling up and on the hunt for a tin top mk1,so could do with some advice on what to look for.

Back to the top

Back to the top
im having fuel problems at the moment hopfully it should be sorted by the 18th if not will have to come in the A4  :cry:  well got to keep it VAG :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

hello to the nw massive and tom hole in mk1

hello to all the nw westies.havent been on 4 a while due to me selling my beloved mk1 16v and foolishly buying a new r32 which i hate!!! have bounced back and bought a stunning litle mk1 from an old lady in kent 2 owners with full history and 82,000 miles..all mots too!!! vehicle going into awesome gti....and should be ready to show march.....tom hows your little mk1 coming on....hello to all and i will be seeing ya at a meet soon.....best part of the r32 is the mk1 members sticker in the window rest of the car well i wont swear!!! best to all stew ...whitefield

Back to the top
hey stew …. you aint far from me mate. Fance a convoy down there???
am in Farnworth

Back to the top
can't believe you sold the valver!!! good to see you came back  :lol:

Back to the top
Hey stew, good to hear from you mate! i'll see you at the wigan meet if your going. Tom.  :wink:

1991 Diamond silver 1800 16v Corrado 'Betty'

Gone, but not forgotten;

1985 Lemon yellow Polo coupe S

1983 Gambia red Golf C

1983 Diamond silver Golf GX

1981 Mars red Golf GTI

Back to the top
What do you guy's think of VR6 engines in the mk1 shell? I'm converting to the mk1,from a very fast mk4 turbo.And i was thinking of doing this engine conversion,as i would miss the power if i just got a 1.6.
Any of you goin to the meet,with a 16valver? I would love a passenger ride,just to compare with mine.Don't get me wrong,i'm no boy racer,i just like a few pony's under my right foot.
Adam.

Back to the top

patch said

What do you guy's think of VR6 engines in the mk1 shell? I'm converting to the mk1,from a very fast mk4 turbo.And i was thinking of doing this engine conversion,as i would miss the power if i just got a 1.6.
Any of you goin to the meet,with a 16valver? I would love a passenger ride,just to compare with mine.Don't get me wrong,i'm no boy racer,i just like a few pony's under my right foot.
Adam.
it has been done but there are a load of problems to overcome like the engine is physically to big for the engine bay way to heavy for the suspension etc, save yourself all the grief and put either a G60 engine from a corrado, which slots almost straight in, or with a bit of messing about a 20v turbo out of a Audi TT either of these options would be faster than the vr6 lump and drink less …..?1.03 per ltr

Back to the top
are we all set who's now confirmed as coming?
im  a deffo as fixed the fuel problem  :D

Back to the top
I'm a deffo, was a bit uncertain early in  the week as my gearbox went in the passat AGAIN. Anyway sorted now ( under warranty thank god) so i'll be there

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.