Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs 9th March 2008

Back to the top

Ultimate Dubs 9th March 2008

mite bring a marque to put over the cars haha

Back to the top
They always say that!! weather people are often wrong!

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

Back to the top
light rain aint that bad is it! better than monsoon weather lol

Back to the top
metcheck never lies !!

Back to the top
High Winds and rain.....MMMM good thing is the rain will hide the paint blemishes on your cars! :lol:

Back to the top
speak for yourslef boyo :wink:  mines got 3 blemishes, and you have to look very hard to find 2 of them :D

Back to the top

Dannyd said

High Winds and rain…..MMMM good thing is the rain will hide the paint blemishes on your cars! :lol:

haha well id rather be under a blemished tin top in the rain rather a leaky floppy top

hehe

Back to the top
Leaky floppy top? mines as tight as a drum no matter the weather :wink:

Back to the top
woop wooop

its tomoro  :D

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
Weather in Telford at the moment……dry but spitting occasionally :wink:

and quite a few dubs wandering around the area, must be waiting to check into their hotels.

Back to the top
Seen a few on the a5 this morning!!!

Back to the top
Is there any last minute changes to the outside display cars? seems a shame to drive my car 200 miles and park in the car park!  (which you also have to pay ?4 for!)

Or can we blag it on the day  :lol:
I should be there before 9 so any drop outs give me a shout please

Back to the top
Strewth, been busybee this afternoon, admiring the Dubs wandering round Telford, some mint ones going into the exhibition centre  :notworthy: .

Telford weather at the moment………clear skies :y:

Back to the top
be up ther in the gti unfortunatly be hidden away in the carpark tho. spose i could show it to whoever wants to see it

Back to the top
Got back safe and sound.

I would just like to say a big thank you to those who made it to the show.

Gammygolf, Sam m, Justin gti, Dannyd and Bouchay, Made the club stand a sucess. And thanks to Dubboy for the convy from sunny Bedfordshire  :D

I thought the show was bigger than previous years with the quality of cars inside being very high.

Nice to meet you and put names to faces.  :)

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
got back safe an sound too

thanks to you too, A for organising it an B makin it such an enjoyable day for every one

ill get the pics up that i took from today, theres some great pics of the 6 of us.

cheers again =]

Back to the top
Just got back myself  :mrgreen:

UD was bigger and better this year, crammed quite a lot more cars inside, and more mk1's on show indoors than in the last two years combined :y: good year for mk1;s :notworthy: .

Good company on the club stand too, with a nice variation, good to see the floppies powering the hoods shut just minutes before the hailstorm  :P , but at least for the majority of the day it was sunny :cheer:

Club member quote of the day "Gays on trays" goes to JustinGti :lmao:

Only got a few photos as I couldnt get people to stop walking in front of the camera, I'll post what I have later

Back to the top
Fantastic Day! Touch & Go in the begining but great day had out by all! :lol:

Back to the top
What a damb, damb good day, special shout to sam_m for lending me a ayrton senna to get in coz I left the crutial bag with digi camera and cash for goodies at home!!! :banghead:  Good to meet a few faces from the club and see some jaw dropping motors too. Hopefully bigger and better next year :D  Cheers again, get the photies up coz I have none!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.