doooo

Ultimate Dubs 9th March 2008

its a long story  :banghead: …..i tell you when i see you at dubfreeze

Back to the top

Dano said

Who's staying where?

I'm in Holiday Inn

Dan

Im not stoppin up there, Dan, im gonna do the 500 mile round trip like last year!!!!! should be cheaper in the cabrio than the VR6 too :D

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
ill be there to as only 25 or so mins up the road from me.
good place for ideas i hope.
is there an auto jumble type thing??

Back to the top

JonnyGee said

ill be there to as only 25 or so mins up the road from me.
good place for ideas i hope.
is there an auto jumble type thing??

Scouse will be trading at Ultimate Dubs, so plenty of bits for you to rummage through, if you have something you specifically need then pm him so he can make sure he brings it along  :y:

Back to the top
im just up the round an by then i hope ill have a mk1 going to see 1 this saturday hope its the 1 ive been searching for! if not ill still come down n have a mooch round

Back to the top
not long now boys and girls   :D

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
List again with new additions

Kriss
Gammygolfgti
Golfsrule
sam m
Ant5
Justin

Simon Parker
M7R
Dannyd
Topoftherange
Bouchay
Dubboy

As Dano is going to retro displays he is not on this list.

To those who are displaing (top 6) please read this information below…

We will not be sending out entrance passes, all you have to do is come to the Club & Trader entrance on the Sunday (located off roundabout) and you will be directed to the Outside Club Display Area, where you will be shown your club space.

Venue address - Telford International Centre, St Quentin Gate, Telford, Shropshire. TF3 4JH.
Direction to the venue can be found on our website www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk

* It is advised to arrive at the venue as close to 7.30am as possible, due to Traffic Congestion in 2007. *

General Information / Terms & Conditions

?   All Outdoor Clubs must be at the venue between 7.30am and 8.30am on Sunday 9th March.  Please note that there will be no entry to the Club Display area after 9.00am.
?   All Club vehicles must remain in the Outdoor Club Display area until 3.00pm on Sunday 9th March, but must be out of the area by 6.00pm.

?   We remind you that the insurance of all vehicles is the responsibility of the owner and not the organiser or the venue.
?   The organisers accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to property.
?   No animals allowed on site.
?   Under no circumstances are generators to be used.
?   No pressurised containers, gas bottles etc allowed on site.
?   Accomodation is the responsibility of the exhibitors.  Contact us if you wish to book       on-site accommodation.
?   The distribution / sale of food and drink is not permitted on site.
?   Please take notice of event stewards at all times.

If anyone cannot make it then please let me know asap so i can upgrade the others.
Dont forget the meet in the car park for the rest of you

Sam Yes we are outside

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)
1983 mk1 Golf gti G60 (little-un)

1991 mk2 Golf Country Chrome Edition
2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

2012 mk6 Golf Tdi convertible
2019 Skoda Octavia Sport ( it’s Golf)

Back to the top
oohh heck, I forgot about this!!! :oops: I best get my finger out and get the car fixed!! anyone have any cheap G60 discs? I still need my caliper adaptor brackets and some pads…and to plumb it all up….. 8O  :lol:  :?

Will it be done????? more to the point can I afford it  :lol:

Thinking about it if worse comes to worse can i park the pimp estate with you lot in the car park  :lol:

Daily - 05 plate B6 A4 Avant S Line, with 19s for the summer.. wifes car - Rare Seat Exeo ST Sport 170 Tech
Weekend - MK2 20vt monster - Plus a mk1 caddy I am fixing for my bro

Back to the top
An important issue for any INSIDE displayers….

make sure that your petrol tank is on the RED, otherwise you will not be allowed into the building. Previously people (me included) have had to sit outside or drive round for a while running the tank down.

Its hard to judge but near enough is probably ok.

Dan

Back to the top

ant5 said

We will not be sending out entrance passes, all you have to do is come to the Club & Trader entrance on the Sunday (located off roundabout) and you will be directed to the Outside Club Display Area, where you will be shown your club space

is this club an trader entrance easy to find??? ive never been to the telford international center befor

really looking forward to it tho :D

Back to the top
will it be ok to come say hi then as im making the trip to UD in my moms astra ill hide it round the back tho so you dont have to look at it!

Back to the top

sam_m said

ant5 said

We will not be sending out entrance passes, all you have to do is come to the Club & Trader entrance on the Sunday (located off roundabout) and you will be directed to the Outside Club Display Area, where you will be shown your club space

is this club an trader entrance easy to find??? ive never been to the telford international center befor

really looking forward to it tho :D

Sam is dead easy, you cant go wrong, there will be loads of vw`s just follo the early crowd

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top
iirc the outside display is a gate to the left on the main drive in, its not as big a venue as it sounds!

not long now, polishing cloths at the ready 8)

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
ill be there, but probably in my passat, as mk1 not ready.

Back to the top
ive never been to anythin like this wer do i park an can people still check out the car

Back to the top
Alex, get there early (before 9am) and you'll get hardly any traffic compared to 10-11am.  The car park for the International centre is next to the halls and most people wander round the car park to have a gander, I do  :)

Back to the top
Hello sorry all but i am not gonna be able to make it to the show. Cars off the road with no exhaust no tax no insurance plus i've got the joys of doing my wedding invite list!! really gutted but i'll see you all at another show along the way.
Cheers.

Back to the top

ant5 said

List again with new additions

Kriss
Gammygolfgti
sam m
Ant5
Justin
Simon Parker

M7R
Dannyd
Topoftherange
Bouchay
Dubboy

As Dano is going to retro displays he is not on this list.

Golfsrule cant make the day so hopefully Simon Parker can fill his spot.

Pm sent to Simon

1979 mk1 Golf Gti (Dan)

2010 T5 Karmann Colorado

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Alex, get there early (before 9am) and you'll get hardly any traffic compared to 10-11am.  The car park for the International centre is next to the halls and most people wander round the car park to have a gander, I do  :)

sweet well ive gotta sort a car out saturday so i should be driving that down!

Back to the top
weather does'nt look good for sunday! Anyone got a tent!! :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.