Skip navigation

2008 Calendar - PHOTOS NEEDED

Back to the top

2008 Calendar - PHOTOS NEEDED

staffords said

Will we get to see whats inside before buying?? Also how much are these going on sale for if it's not already been posted previous??

Andy normally puts up a preview and prices when available for sale.

Banner

Back to the top

dubboy said

staffords said

Will we get to see whats inside before buying?? Also how much are these going on sale for if it's not already been posted previous??

Thanks think i'll be having 1  :lol:

1989 VW GOLF GTI CABRIO

1997 VW POLO 1.0L

2003 VW PASSAT TDI 130 SPORT

Back to the top

staffords said

dubboy said

staffords said

Thanks think i'll be having 1  :lol:

Well if you do, you'll be one of the few. If memory serves me only 25 were sold last year!!!

So much for 'Members' supporting the website.

Tian :roll:

Back to the top
So are these going to be February to February calendars then… Judging on other merchandise fronts it'll be april before they arrive.. but i'm a sucker and will still order one..
I just feel sorry for whoever's car is in Januarys page as no one will ever get to see it!!!!

Back to the top
yeah I want at least two of these if my car makes it on the calendar!! and i dont mind being january lol !!

still eagerly awaiting the preview, have been checking every day for last 3 weeks so on the edge of my seat!

Jedermanns Wunschtraum…

ein Volkswagen

Back to the top

paulc84 said

yeah I want at least two of these if my car makes it on the calendar!! and i dont mind being january lol !!

still eagerly awaiting the preview, have been checking every day for last 3 weeks so on the edge of my seat!

youll be gutted if it aint in,me too,im waiting as well :scratch:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
I've never understood how the end of one year and the start of another can come as a surprise to some people.

Tian :read:

Back to the top
^:lmao:

Im gonna be buying one even if mines not in it….just to annoy my wife really :D  the elvis calender can jog on this year :wink:

they were about ?12 last year werent they?

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top
Palpal, cheque or visa?

Back to the top

golf1 said

Palpal, cheque or visa?

Payment by Paypal only, you can use any of the Paypal-accepted payment methods, eg bank transfer, credit card, etc.

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

^:lmao:

Im gonna be buying one even if mines not in it….just to annoy my wife really :D  the elvis calender can jog on this year :wink:

they were about ?12 last year werent they?

http://www.vwgolfmk1.o…ht=2007+calender+calendar

Same price as last year's.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.