Skip navigation

roof repair

Back to the top

roof repair

A thin skim of filler over the roof isnt as daft as some may think. no one ever watched american hotrod, they appear to put a skim of filler over the whole car.

Back to the top

abfmk1 said

A thin skim of filler over the roof isnt as daft as some may think. no one ever watched american hotrod, they appear to put a skim of filler over the whole car.

you mean to say that i actually had a good idea???  :dance:  :cheer:  :dance:

Back to the top

abfmk1 said

don`t want to sound the anti-christ of filler, but i would not want to be the one trying to sand a FULL ROOF of filler down then trying to make it to a good standard to paint over it. With the roof being such a big area and being flat it would be so hard to get it right,  with out it looking like the north sea when its painted.

Why don`t you try and post some pictures up of how far you are on with this. But apart from taking the filler out and starting again, then more filler and sanding. OR removing the roof and replacing there aint that much more you can do.

Back to the top
easy for me to say i guess, as i can remove my roof when ever i like  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top

help

lol sometimes i wish i bought a soft top. pics will be on here tonight
There are too many online users to list.