Back to the top

I got punched by a woman!

Topoftherange said

……..god gets everyone eventually :wink:

if he doesn't, the devil will.

Back to the top

Eck said

trev56 said

As the japenese say: The nail that sticks out will always get hammered  :twisted:

also,

Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok :wink:

:lol:

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks for all the replies and support guys and gals. I'm gonna call the swimming club tomorrow and see if they have anything to say. What I'll do is move to get her barred from attending and take it from there.

Tian :wink:

Back to the top

Tian said

Thanks for all the replies and support guys and gals. I'm gonna call the swimming club tomorrow and see if they have anything to say. What I'll do is move to get her barred from attending and take it from there.

Tian :wink:

before you make that move, please bear in mind that her children may be the ones to suffer the consequences of a ban more so than slugger herself.

Back to the top
UPDATE.

I spoke to the Swim Club Manager and she was very sympathetic indeed. She's known me for a couple of years and realises I'm not a "trouble maker". Thing is the woman that hit me actually called the Police claiming that I was following her in the car after the lesson. Anyway they were obviously not interested as they didn't contact me and I wouldn't have been hard to track down.

The upshot is I insisted she move her lesson to a mid-week one and this has been agreed. The Swim Club will also place further signs up about which changing room to use and hand out a letter to all its members.

Let's just hope I never see the bovine again.

Tian :lol:

Back to the top
sounds like its sorted then…….as long as she dont turn up with her Desert eagle .50  :lol:  (originally given to Israili tank commanders during the 10 years war :wink: )

92 Sportline in Flash Red, Standard **SOLD**

91 G60 Corrado in Aqua Blue pearl

91 Rallye Golf, Tornado Red, AMD tuned to 220bhp 227 flb torque 9j x16 Borbet B alloys

1985 B Alpine white mk2 Golf Gti

Back to the top

Topoftherange said

(originally given to Israili tank commanders during the 10 years war :wink: )

Those things sound evil when fired (well they do on the TV :oops: )  But I don't remember Israel in a ten year war. 6 Days or Yum Kippur war, but ten years! I'm sure they couldn't squeeze it in, as they only became a country 50 odd years ago!! :D

Back to the top
Crikey, don't log on for ages, and it all happens; haven't laughed so much for a while.

Can't believe she hit you; you stalker you.

Bet she lays in wait for you one night with her attack spary; sorry I know this is not helping, anyway, good for you for standing up against the pmt'd old nag.

Team Sewell
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.