Skip navigation

war

Back to the top

war

Sorry to stray off the War subject, but does anyone else think there's gonna be another Bourne Identity? Saw the Bourne Ultimatum and it still leaves it quite 'open' to another sequel at the end!

Back to the top
probably, they usually milk a good story line until its ruined the film! having said that look at the bond films. been going for years and still wicked! 20-30 years time and our kids could be here discussing who the next bourne will be!   :wink:

Back to the top
the names bourne, james bourne?

Back to the top
just watched norbit lol  good old eddie murphy had me laughing all the way through

in the next few days going to watch   chuck and larry and resident evil extinction

hello!

Back to the top
saw chuck and larry at the weekend, good film

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
chuck n larry is really good!

Back to the top

Diesel-dubber said

Sorry to stray off the War subject, but does anyone else think there's gonna be another Bourne Identity? Saw the Bourne Ultimatum and it still leaves it quite 'open' to another sequel at the end!

Probably, they'll make more films as long as it continues to churn out cash.

I was a bit disappoint with the last bourne film too be honest, don't get me wrong, it was good but I was expecting it to be better. Maybe just the marketing hype that got me wound up before going to see it…. that or the fact that it wasn't anything like the book (if memory serves correctly)

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.