Skip navigation

war

Back to the top

war

with jason statham and jet li!! brill film i watched it last night and i must say it is one off the best action films i seen for a while. its just as good as the one and transporter but no where near as good as transformers robots in disguise

hello!

Back to the top

Re: war

rov716y said

with jason statham and jet li!! brill film i watched it last night and i must say it is one off the best action films i seen for a while. its just as good as the one and transporter but no where near as good as transformers robots in disguise

Saying it's as good as the Transporter isn't exactly high praise is it, that was a dreadful film. TBH I think poor old Jason's lost his way in Hollywood. I still hold out hope of him making a film that doesn't feature him as a very low rent Bruce Willis with lame fight scenes.

Tian :roll:

Back to the top
just as good as 'the one and transporter'

that's me convinced not to bother. jet li? give me jet from gladiators any day.

Back to the top

parp said

just as good as 'the one and transporter'

that's me convinced not to bother. jet li? give me jet from gladiators any day.

Nahhh, Amazon, she was fit!

Tian :mrgreen:

Back to the top
I didnt realise Jonathon Woss & Barry Norman were  club members?  :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
300 is out  on dvd on mon cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G60

Back to the top

andy77 said

300 is out  on dvd on mon cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that's a class film.

Tian 8)

Back to the top
has anyone seen superbad yet? its side splitting!

Back to the top

el_sicko said

has anyone seen superbad yet? its side splitting!

No, but if Jason Statham's in it it's bound to be funny.

Tian :mrgreen:

Back to the top
no hes not but hey….

…. just came across this, thought it might give some of you a little titter:

Back to the top

el_sicko said

no hes not but hey….

…. just came across this, thought it might give some of you a little titter:

Tian :lmao:

Back to the top
i watched super bad a couple of weeks ago ace ace film was wetting my self for most of the film.  

obviously some peeps have diff film taste lol but the last jason statham film was crap cant remember what it was called but the one where he couldn't let his adrenaline levels drop. not that was utter tosh.

tian my wife still don't believe me that your a bloke.  now she convinced more than ever with your film tastes

hello!

Back to the top

rov716y said

tian my wife still don't believe me that your a bloke.  now she convinced more than ever with your film tastes

That's the best news I've had all day. Send her round mate and I'll put her 'straight'

Tian :drool:

Back to the top
well will have to meet at a meet then to put her 'straight' lol

just watched bourne ultimatum and that is a good film. the whole bourne series is great

hello!

Back to the top

rov716y said

just watched bourne ultimatum and that is a good film. the whole bourne series is great

Ya see, now ya talking! These are proper action movies, I haven't see the latest one yet but I've only heard good things.

Tian 8)

Back to the top
i umm… 'obtained' the new one on dvd and its a really good film!!

Back to the top

rov716y said

the last jason statham film was crap cant remember what it was called but the one where he couldn't let his adrenaline levels drop.

The film was called crank…

if you change the first two letters for a 'w' it would give a better indication of how good it was  :wink:

Back to the top
I thought Transporter 2 was better than first one - although he doesn't sound right with that american accent. And yes, Crank was a bit weird  :eh: . The best part of the whole film was the yellow mk1 Cab in the chase scene!  :wink:

Back to the top
i quite enjoyed watching his missus jiggle all ova the screen!  :wink:

Back to the top
i've not seen war yet but fully intend to, i have to say i do like jasons films even if it's just for the amusement factor and the fact he gets his kit off (lessy talking here not jim, just so you know).
Crank was a good film also, highly amusing, pretty implausible, lots of nice guns, fighting, shooting, and bonus his death scene's even funny and need we forget the fact there's a yellow 'rabbit' in it… as if the film wasn't good enough! lmao

his films remind me of bigger budget arnie films the acting doesn't need to be fantastic for the film to be enjoyable.

Have seen transformers…been waiting for that to be made since i was knee high to a grasshopper… all i can say about it is *SQUUUUEEEEEL* @ how good it is!

the bourne films are also great, again arnie-esque, but that does make his character abit more believable this time.

the best shoot em up i've seen this year tho has to be SHOOTER with marky mark and his funky bunch…with out the funky bunch obviously but he does get a comedy sidekick to make up for it.
super dooper nice weaps and a story line! dear god will the wonders of modern film making never cease?

anyway that's my tuppence.

BEWARE KY05 UCO, blind and deaf white haired driver of red transit, avoid at all costs, he thinks running cars on to the verge is ok. i'm fine, car's fine, mood and make up not so good.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.