Skip navigation

Muppet Drivers

Back to the top

Muppet Drivers

I just have to get this off my chest ….. I HATE muppet drivers  :banghead: .  Had a near-miss this morning thanks to some stupid idiot who decided he was going to overtake a truck on a corner.  However, I was coming around the other side of the corner ….. plank!!!!!  The speed limit is 60 - which I was doing, who knows what speed he was doing!!!  
After flashing my lights and giving him a crash course in sign language - HE stuck his fingers up at ME  :dontknow:  why … he was clearly in the wrong!!!

I hope he gets piles, I hope they bleed and I hope that his fingernails turn into razor blades!!!!!!!!!!!

There … feel better now  :D

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
He wasn't driving a BMW by any chance??

1983 Lhasa Green GTI

Back to the top

Back to the top

Re: Muppet Drivers

foxymk1 said

Anji said

he was clearly in the wrong!!!

r u female?

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Back to the top

Re: Muppet Drivers

foxymk1 said

Anji said

he was clearly in the wrong!!!

r u female?

:starwars:

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Back to the top

foxymk1 said

I WAS RIGHT

Yep, busted! - but he was on MY side of the road   :evil:   - I don't know about all the other drivers out there, but hogging MY side of the road is a tad nasty!!!

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Anji said

foxymk1 said

I WAS RIGHT

Yep, busted! - but he was on MY side of the road   :evil:   - I don't know about all the other drivers out there, but hogging MY side of the road is a tad nasty!!!

just get out the way woman

Back to the top
Nope - never gonna happen  :twisted:

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Back to the top
Brake?? Whats that then??? I drive a Golf, I have no brakes  :lol:

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Anji said

Brake?? Whats that then??? I drive a Golf, I have no brakes  :lol:

no brakes and no idea,

wat a combo

Back to the top
Oi cheeky …. we'll have no more of that!!!

By the way, what are you doing out of the workshop.  Talking workshop, is that CabbyCraig's roof that you did (saw the pic on your website).

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Back to the top
Thought it was - very distinct colour.  Had a look at the roof in detail at Santa Pod - very nice job you did there.

BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top

Back to the top
I've had similar experiences Anji (cars oncoming on my side of the road), but I just press the accelerator instead of the brake to make a different kind of skid mark.  :wink:

Back to the top
What you need to do is to take their registration number along with the details of an independant witness and take it to the Police.

They should be able to do the person (MAN?) for careless/inconsiderate driving.  :banghead:

Back to the top

Logie said

What you need to do is to take their registration number along with the details of an independant witness and take it to the Police.

They should be able to do the person (MAN?) for careless/inconsiderate driving.  :banghead:

I think you'll find they go into the "round file".

Back to the top

Anji said

Thought it was - very distinct colour.  Had a look at the roof in detail at Santa Pod - very nice job you did there.

y thank you
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.