mk1john said

Dougelove
mcscrew
jason_gti
mk1john
SimonG60
collo16v
?

and maybe G60RGE, he seemed up for it in the E38 thread.

6/7 cars sounds alright to me

just spoke to G60RGE he wants to be on the stand as well on the sunday

how many people are aloud on the stand?

looks like we will have a nice display

dont worrie about how manys on the stand buddy just get them sorted  :wink:

Back to the top
Is there room for one more???

It would be Sunday only, let me know and ill get it ready.

Who do i see for a pass, etc???

HAVE VW ETKA 7.0 SO CAN HELP IF YOU NEED A PART NUMBER FINDING. PM ME.

Back to the top
i`ll be on the stand on sunday as well,do we need a pass..?

Back to the top
Who's on the stand on Saturday?? I may come down Saturday for the morning and a couple of hours in the afternoon as I'm going a balloon festival on Saturday evening in LLangollen.  Sunday I'm at VW Action, Justin do you want to convoy from the M54 on Sunday, you just come off the A14 one turning before me for Edition 38

Back to the top
amazing how quickly we got a stand of around 10 cars organised, but sadly neither i or simon will be able to come, due to car problems.

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top
so who will be the main club rep?

do we have a club banner ?

IMG_2275 1.JPG

Back to the top
We have no club banner as this has gone to the other show oop norf! :(  Basically it will be a nice array of MK1s all neatly lined up and if you can print off a load of club call cards found here somewhere :dontknow:  :banghead:
I got some! stick them on the windscreen. and ill GIVE every 1 a window sticker of your choice colour FREE!  :mrgreen: Sorry Guys But it was last minute prep! BIG THANKS TO SUSAN & NODDY who will be on the gate anyway and point you in the right direction. :D  

See you all there  :cheer:  :cheer:  :dance:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
so what time are people arriving on the sunday morning and who will be there from the previous night...? are the club plots set out already or is it organised on the day...? thinking of setting off really early sunday morning..

Back to the top
Last year you could go to the stands at any point during the day really.   Mine should be on the Dub-Marine Stand

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top

Edition 38

Guys

Just got back from a meeting in Northampton - Loads of German and Dutch Mk2's cruisin around.  Can't have it that our beloved babies could possibly be outnumbered - have now changed my plans -heading back to Northampton tomorrow in the Cab - any room on the  stand for small one!

Phill

Helios Blue GTI Cabriolet (89) - nice
Regatta Blue 1.3LS 5 Door (82) - not so nice

BMW 320dSE
Audi A3 Sportback

Back to the top
short notice i know but managed to get sunday off work now :)
any chance of getting on and what time do you want me there ??
my car below

83 MK1 GTI G60 85 MK2 GTI 20VT 2004 SEAT ALTEA 2.0 TDI SPORT

Back to the top

paul_h said

short notice i know but managed to get sunday off work now :)
any chance of getting on and what time do you want me there ??
my car below

10 o'clock .

Those wheels don't suit the car  8O How much do you want for them  :lol:

Back to the top

Edition 38

Paul

Clearly loads of guys there already - I intend to get there as early as I can (depending on getting my sorry backside out of the sack!) if my car is needed its available - otherwise it will sit in the car park with the rest of the great unwashed (2,3,4,5's) - hope she doesn't get all moody she hates bad company!

Phill

Helios Blue GTI Cabriolet (89) - nice
Regatta Blue 1.3LS 5 Door (82) - not so nice

BMW 320dSE
Audi A3 Sportback

Back to the top
theres gonna be some tidy mk1`s there on the stand..!

Back to the top
Hi Guys,I know some of you will not get this till you get home,sorry I did not make the stand, gearbox decided to make itself into a broken collection of non-moving parts on the m20 this morning :banghead: Hope you all had a great time and see you all next year?

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.