Skip navigation

Carbon Fibre bonnets

Back to the top

Carbon Fibre bonnets

el_sicko said

Now your talking 8)

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
love that blue mk1, the vids of it sound awesome  8)

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top

Megasquirted 1981 Silver 1600 GTI Daily Driver

Still Restoring...

Back to the top
Hi,already spoken to this guy and brokered a deal of ?300ea for a minimum order of 10,but no one seemed very keen!! :?  :?  :?

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

collo16v said

Hi,already spoken to this guy and brokered a deal of ?300ea for a minimum order of 10,but no one seemed very keen!! :?  :?  :?

Well I'll have one. Thought things had gone quite on the group buy front.

There's one for you…

8 more to go.

Megasquirted 1981 Silver 1600 GTI Daily Driver

Still Restoring...

Back to the top
ill have 1 i was gonna buy 1 this month neway but as we get discount for group buys ill defo have1 some pics wud b nice :mrgreen:

volkswagens dont leak they mark their teritory

Back to the top
vwturbo.co.uk do alot of c/f products but they dont do bonnets :(

Back to the top

jonezi said

vwturbo.co.uk do alot of c/f products but they dont do bonnets :(

As some of you know I am involved with VW.turbo.co.uk.
Your right we do lots of Caarbon stuff, but no bonnets. Have thought a few times about doing the bonnets, but generally when it comes to people putting their money in it all goes a bit quiet, and also transporting a finished bonnet would be a complete nightmare without the risk of it getting damaged.

If anyone is interested in having bonnets made, then I can look into this, but the price of ?300 for ten is very very very good if the quality is first class as well.

hope this helps guys. :wink:

Turbo Technics MK1 Golf GTI's - where are you ?

http://www.VWTurbo.co.uk

Back to the top
does anyone know where i can get hold of a carbon front grill for quad rounds i saw one today but it was a carbon look alike made from plastic :(

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.