Skip navigation

1983 Schwartz Black Campaign (SOLD)

Back to the top

1983 Schwartz Black Campaign (SOLD)

yeah, and if i had the money i'd be snapping it up meself!?  :(

Jacob, if you can wait til christmas i'm in!! (i find out about me bonus then!)
unless you fancy a p/x and somesorta finance deal in the meantime  :wink:

ta…

Back to the top
PM sent, very interested in the car. would love to arrange a viewing asap :D

Back to the top
Hello, the car looks great,is the car still for sale and can I arrange a viewing, I live in Kent.
Alex

Back to the top
PM sent.

Back to the top
Free bump for you matey. Thats too cheap for that car IMHO. You should be looking at $3k and upwards for that car.

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
Cheers kins, lots of people asking for more pictures of the inner wings and sills which are solid,  asking for my number and then nothing I thick it the time of year. Hows Chicago going !,

GTI Campaign Helios Blue, Going back Standard
GTI Campaign Schwartz Black shouldn't have sold
GTI Mk7 Performance pack Daily drive
Polo 1.4sel Sunset Orange The Wife's
Triumph Tiger

Back to the top

jacob said

Cheers kins, lots of people asking for more pictures of the inner wings and sills which are solid,  asking for my number and then nothing I thick it the time of year. Hows Chicago going !,

Not bad thanks :) Things went a bit wrong with the g/f but such is life. I'm missing my old mk1 and the VW scene. You don't realise how much of a family the mk1 scene is until you leave :cry: . I'd buy a rabbit if they weren't so ugly and in such bad condition over here. Most of them are bio diesel conversions.

You think it's hard selling a mk1 in England this time of year…. try selling a RWD V8 in Chicago. I'm selling the GTA as I don't think it will handle very well in the snow…. it's horrible in the wet and I think I'd wrap it in the snow even if I was super careful. I've seen a nice GC8 Subaru L that?s has a STi swap and lots of other goodies on it. I'm getting it checked out this week at www.amsperformance.com by a friend of a friend. If it checks out and he gets it tuned and the CEL is fixed, I'll think I'll have it. Here is a link to the car if you?re interested:

IL: 2001 Impreza L with STi swap and MUCH MORE!!!! - NASIOC

I used to own a mk1 - well I've had 2 actually - YDU 720X & SMU 420Y. Currently I drive an 98 Scotia White Mitsubishi Evolution V RS…. fancy getting another mk1 someday :D

Back to the top
that should would be better than the big yank gas guzzler. Hope everything works out with sub.

Triumph Tiger

Back to the top
you have a PM matey, im very interested, is it a genunie campaign ?.

registered on this site?.. :?

reply to me asap ;)

Back to the top
hello :banghead:  you are wanting to still sell this motor sometime this year lol :dontknow:

Back to the top
OK OK OK OK OK 70mm give me a chance I don't log on everyday I have work which I spend to much time at ( the kids run away shouting mummy there's a strange man in the house).

OK yet again all E-mail and pm's replied to. I do wish people will stop saying how much for cash come and have a look and we'll talk about the price and come to an argement.

Triumph Tiger

Back to the top
clam down dude, i was only bumping the thread so it would get noticed…lol

didn't actually mean anything bad by it.

:wink:  :)

Back to the top
Jacob
You have a pm & an e:mail
Cheers
Huw

Back to the top
Hi Mate
Is the car still for sale?    :D

'82 1.6 Mars Red GTI Tin Top

'78 Fiat 124 Spider

Back to the top
all e-mails replied to.

Yes the Golf is still for sale, lots of people asking how much for cash more photo's, please if your interested come and have a look.

Triumph Tiger

Back to the top

jacob said

please if your interested come and have a look.

You wont be disapointed :D

Banner

Back to the top
Ive pmd you. Can i come and have a look tomorrow?

Photobucket

Back to the top
pm's and e-mails replied to.

Triumph Tiger

Back to the top
A very sad day :cry: After many E-Mails sent out to people asking for more information on the golf and people asking How Much For Cash without coming to look at the vehicle. :banghead:

I have now sold my Golf to a new member mrfresh it is with a very heavy heart that I have let the golf go to a new home. On the plus side the new owner is a young lad who has been brought up on Vw's  :D

Triumph Tiger
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.