Skip navigation

Back from Gaydon

Back to the top

Back from Gaydon

Blue C model G40  rocked….

HAVE VW ETKA 7.0 SO CAN HELP IF YOU NEED A PART NUMBER FINDING. PM ME.

Back to the top
my favourite was definately the blue gl auto - exactly the same as my Evie except she is a Y reg. Met the owner too, was great to share the blue shagpile carpet love  8)   Ive took a few pics but most were took by my son to keep him quiet and are a bit wobbly!

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top
Spot on OLD Committee, Welcome NEW Committee see if you can do a better job.

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
The blue shagpile carpet! Ha! O you have to love it though! I'm guessing you managed to put a good word in for mine so for that I send you lots of thankyou's! Hope all goes well with Evie!

Back to the top
Kirsty, loved your blue GL auto. I stood by your car. Some top mk1s and met some really nice people. Interesting to put faces to names. Nice to see your Swallowtail again Rajan. Who owns the green 3 door with the FAB reg.no. ?  really liked that one, plus  AntF's black 5 door.  A big thank you to Drew, Andy and co. for all your hard work.   My son and I had a great day.

Back to the top
Crackin day out, nearly didnt come till  the call from ew came through to say it was sunny as it was rainin here, the drivin was well worth while and the trip back was interestin with the probs on the m40, whoever invented sat nav deserves a big medal, 248 miles in total and worth every one of them.Thanks guys and gals for an excellent day  :y:

Back to the top

watson said

Kirsty, loved your blue GL auto. I stood by your car

Thankyou! Lets just hope I can keep it looking that good. It was lovely to meet you and I hope to see you and your car there again next year so we can have a catch up.

Back to the top
I own the green 'FAB' reg golf.
Im a new member to the club, maybe catch you at another soon :)

Warren

HAVE VW ETKA 7.0 SO CAN HELP IF YOU NEED A PART NUMBER FINDING. PM ME.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.