Skip navigation

where are all the kent mk1's?

Back to the top

where are all the kent mk1's?

Well I've moved from Belvedere but I still go to the Kent meets??..sometimes  :oops: now live opposite Belmarsh Prison!!!!

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top

Kent

Hi anybody want some 15" bbs withe tyres? look in for sale as posted by Alexi :dontknow:

Back to the top
I'm in Dover with 2 x MK1's:

MK1 GTi All White Cab with Valver Conversion
MK1 Campaign GTi Silver

Don't see many MK1's my neck of the woods too often

Back to the top
im from Westerham in kent and have two mk1's. One of them is a 1983 1.3 driver that i am restoring. The other is a black 1989 clipper with PAS.  :wink:
I would like to find out if there is a Kent mk1 get together at all? I would be really interested in attending.

Back to the top
I'm originally from the Planet Thanet (margate/Broadstairs/ramsgate) but managed to get out and now live in Ashford has less inbreeds but way more chavs.
This is mine:

although it doesn't look anything like this now.
Used to attend vagingit regularly but haven't since I sold the rocco.  Which leads me onto a meet.
I've been organising something called the Rocco Mafia and we're into our fourth year.
Pics of previous years can be found here:
http://www.cybertects.co.uk/gallery2/v/cars/other/
(pics courtesy of the superb Musicman)
This year is no different only we're opening it up to anyone that wants to come down and join us (mainly due to me selling the rocco and buying the truck)

www.funk.forum-hq.com

Back to the top

Skylineadam said

im from Westerham in kent and have two mk1's. One of them is a 1983 1.3 driver that i am restoring. The other is a black 1989 clipper with PAS.  :wink:
I would like to find out if there is a Kent mk1 get together at all? I would be really interested in attending.

Check out the Prept Meet @ Brands Harch. see the regional meets under Prept!!  :wink:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
Hi all, Im from Ramsgate, think I drove passed you the other day vw_golf_nutter in ramsgate? I finally brought a clipper the other week after years of dreaming of owning one, the girlfriend wasnt too happy but she should come around! Its in the garage at the moment as the clutch cable snapped but should have it back soon, cant wait to go out in her!

Would post a pic but im not sure how  :dontknow:

Back to the top
Still here in sunny Herne Bay,

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
I think i've worked it out…here my pic

Back to the top
Just did a search for new hoods for mark 1 clippers in Kent and this post came up……

Andy, is yours back on the road yet?? Still waiting for 2 new shocks on mine and should be up and running at the end of the week - at this rate the summer will be over by the time I get to drive her again!!

By the way - I have a white 1989 GTi clipper with red leather interior, and live in Ramsgate……she's the best car ever, and I love her, even though she's just cost me going on ?700 for various work!!

Back to the top

Emily said

Just did a search for new hoods for mark 1 clippers in Kent and this post came up……

Andy, is yours back on the road yet?? Still waiting for 2 new shocks on mine and should be up and running at the end of the week - at this rate the summer will be over by the time I get to drive her again!!

By the way - I have a white 1989 GTi clipper with red leather interior, and live in Ramsgate……she's the best car ever, and I love her, even though she's just cost me going on ?700 for various work!!

Try vagingit.co.uk and come along to a local meet :wink:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.