Skip navigation

29/08/2007 "PREPT" 1ST BRANDS HATCH KENT MEET 29/0

Back to the top

29/08/2007 "PREPT" 1ST BRANDS HATCH KENT MEET 29/0

Sorry guys I got the date wrong the 1st Brands Hatch Kent is on the 29/08/2007 not the 25th!!

Thanks

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
Hi,what time are we all planning to be there for? :dontknow:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
Oh yeah that would help eh?

times are from 6.30pm till 10.30pm!

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
Nice one!! Be good if the track was availlable too!! :lol:

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
 NOTE TO ALL PLEASE BE SURE TO ENTER THROUGH THE MAIN ENTRANCE NEXT TO THE THISTLE HOTEL AND MENTION THAT YOUR THERE FOR THE "PREPT" MEET AT THE KENTAGON BAR AND SUITE!

(NOTE THIS IS A STRICTLY GERMAN ONLY CAR MEET!!) SO DO NOT BOTHER TO TURN UP IN A MATES SAXO OR CORSA,  AS YOU WILL DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT AS THEY TURN YOU AWAY!!

THERE WILL BE SOME "PREPT" STICKERS FLOATING ABOUT TRY AND FIND RYAN OR DAN AND IM SURE THEY WILL BE ALL TO PLEASED TO SORT YOU OUT WITH ONE!

And apparntley Collo they are in talks with Brands Hatch folk to sort out a track night??? so fingers crossed your dreams could come true??

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
Fan-bloody-tastic 8) ,can we ask them vey nicely for a 110db limit? :lol:

Back to the top

collo16v said

Fan-bloody-tastic 8) ,can we ask them vey nicely for a 110db limit? :lol:

Cant see why not?? :wink:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
I am looking for a campaign, is it ok to arrive in a non Vw german car...or will I be thrown out?...cheers

1983 Campaign, BRMotorsport152

Back to the top

clubsport said

I am looking for a campaign, is it ok to arrive in a non Vw german car…or will I be thrown out?…cheers

Unfortunatly due to other meets being ruined by non VAG cars (chavs) turning up to our meets, lkidding around and blaring loud music, this meet is STRICTLY VAG CARS ONLY!!
Not to say that all non VAG drivers are chavs, and obviously you are not because you want a mk1, but the organisers have put so much time and effort to get this quality venue for it to be ruined again.

So in answer to your question yes you will be turned away if you turn up in a non German car
Sorry!

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
ok I won't bring the rare 911 race car then  :roll: …will an Audi get me in?…sort of VAG ?

Back to the top
Lads,We are just about to disappear up our own arses :oops: ,there is a difference between someone wanting to bring a classic german car and some oik from burberryville in his boy'ed up Corsa :x ,and I am sure we all agree on that Bring the Porsche IF you get thrown out :roll: you can be my passenger :wink:

Back to the top
Did seem a bit silly to me,,I do a lot of trackdays at Brands in it, they know me at MSV and always let me in anyhow?    :D :)  

When I do buy a Campaign, assuming a good car comes along will it have to be any specific colour to be allowed entry?  :D

Back to the top
Purple or Yellow with diagonal violet stripes!!!! :lol:

Back to the top
Any German car is fine

Hey dont shoot the messenger, but I can empephise with the organisers and we are lucky to even have this venue at all!!!!

If you really find it nessecary to turn up in a Renault Im sure you can park outside and walk in?

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top

collo16v said

That may take forever to find….can't even locate a Helios or Lhasa one at the moment!
 :D

Don't have a Renault, I must say I haven't owned a mk1 since 1984, have since owned mk2 8v,16v Corrrados 16v & VR6 over the years….didn't realise the mk1 scene was quite so snobbish?…..Will try to get along as I am interested in the cars,,,if I am too much of a chav for your clique will happily go on my way  :)

Back to the top

clubsport said

collo16v said

That may take forever to find….can't even locate a Helios or Lhasa one at the moment!
 :D

Don't have a Renault, I must say I haven't owned a mk1 since 1984, have since owned mk2 8v,16v Corrrados 16v & VR6 over the years….didn't realise the mk1 scene was quite so snobbish?…..Will try to get along as I am interested in the cars,,,if I am too much of a chav for your clique will happily go on my way  :)

:roll:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
Should be good i'm only 2 miles down the road  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

GTI_Jack said

Should be good i'm only 2 miles down the road  :lol:  :lol:

Its gonna be quality fella :wink:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Back to the top
Are we having a dress code  :P

Back to the top

collo16v said

Are we having a dress code  :P

Burberry caps and Kappa tracksuits I'm afraid… All topped of with some lonsdale trainers  :lol:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.