hi

hey dubbers in manchester

stacey said

not Manchester.. but Preston  :mrgreen:

thats near enough lol

if its not low its not worth it

Back to the top

Back to the top
lol yo foxy do u know what the original mims are worth on my mk1 thinkin of sellin em but no idea what thyre worth not had a set before

Back to the top

Back to the top

lol

yeah alright lol iv jus bought some cookie cutters for it but not sure to get rid or not  :dontknow:

Back to the top

Back to the top

hi

yeah i could but iv got 7 sets of alloys lol suppose if i painted em black and had the rims and spokes diomand cut wud look ok but i like porsche rims will sell if good offer comes in tho jus looked at ur pics ur white mk1 looks reli good

Back to the top
thnx mate, i sold the white one ?2200
have you looked at my resto thread mate i think its page 12, my new wheels are there, get some pics up of all your wheels

Back to the top
i dont like sellin stuff coz im always gettin messed around rather hoard lol mims have nearly new retro rubber 2, michilin pilots lol yeah resto thread is good how much do u charge for a paint job, bay shell and inside cheers dude top class work will defo refer u to mates

Back to the top

Back to the top

hi

cheers thats what i was planning gettin it all in primer then dust coat it in black for time bein to stop the primer lettin moisture in

Back to the top

Back to the top

lol

i can imagine used to work in a garage/sprat place know how much skill it takes thats why i can tell ur paintin is top class

Back to the top

Back to the top

lol

jus buttering u up for a cheap job lol :lol: have u got a set of grille strips and a rollcage for a mk1

Back to the top

Back to the top
yeah grill strips my car is all black so some red strips would reli set it off  i want a good halfcage nice welds etc how much does he charge

Back to the top

Back to the top
lol tell me about it lol cheers dude

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.