had a great day and weather was spot on
just got cab back on road but still not finished
what do you guys and gals think
blue cab with big vent = zender grill in previos pics

Is it this one??

Back to the top
thats the one

Back to the top
I really liked that one, nice touches with the front wings and the interior puts mine to shame  :P .  How did you get on in the show and shine?, did you come across and speak to anyone at the mk1 club site? Anji supplied the poncho blanket you could have come and sat on it and smoked the pipe of peace  :mrgreen: .

Back to the top
never spoke to any of you guys before so didnt want to intrude.
was hoping for something in the show and shine but after travelling down sat night and not being able to get a hotel due to f1 slept in car. not the best nights kip. left about 2 was knackered with the 3 hour drive to do. didnt see the show and shine results.

Back to the top

deanoS said

never spoke to any of you guys before so didnt want to intrude.
was hoping for something in the show and shine but after travelling down sat night and not being able to get a hotel due to f1 slept in car. not the best nights kip. left about 2 was knackered with the 3 hour drive to do. didnt see the show and shine results.

Most of us hadn't met each other before, at yesterdays show I'd met 4 of the group before at different shows and some had met no one before, hail to the mk1 being an ace ice breaker  :mrgreen: , come across next time your in a show and shine, or let us know and I'll look out for you and come over to see you, or better still come park that little beauty with us  :) . Where are you from?

Back to the top

Dub76 said

:D  Brilliant weekend 8)
Good company weather and cars as for the mongo who pranged my car  :evil:  only just got the other wing done but battle scars happen.
I m not bitter but the stella was sweeeeet :wink:

Oh dont worry we gave him grief everytime he came round to the start line about reversing into your car ;)

www.dubz-by-dan.co.uk

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Here's some more photos of yesterday

Nice pic of my car dude :)

www.dubz-by-dan.co.uk

Back to the top

GAMMYGOLFGTI said

Anji supplied the poncho blanket you could have come and sat on it and smoked the pipe of peace  :mrgreen: .

My little poncho blanket seems to be a hit, but Gammygolfgti, you were holding out on that 'pipe of peace' ….. I only got ciggies  :lol:.  Where did you hide it you sneaky devil  :twisted:

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
me and the misses had a really good day,thanks every 1 who was there with us

both got sun burnt as well haha

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
am from grimsby mate so anything going on around this end will show my face

Back to the top
bit late but hello , good to meet everybody, ended  slightly  red. had a very near miss on the m1 when the car in the next lane blew a tyre.

Mk1 2l TSR G60.  .getting. There twice as fast

Mk1 lhd diesel…….getting. There for half the cost

Back to the top

danny_allen said

Dub76 said

:D  Brilliant weekend 8)
Good company weather and cars as for the mongo who pranged my car  :evil:  only just got the other wing done but battle scars happen.
I m not bitter but the stella was sweeeeet :wink:

Oh dont worry we gave him grief everytime he came round to the start line about reversing into your car ;)
Thanks for that Danny  :lol:
Only just had my other wing repaired just got the excess through the post on monday (bugger init) wouldnt mind  so much but how can you miss a car in such a crap bright colour :dontknow:
Oh well another new wing on order then.
Thanks for the day Danny and all thought it was brill..See you next year.

Back to the top
are you doing London Volksfest on sunday dude

you really should ;)

www.dubz-by-dan.co.uk

Back to the top
awesome weekend, won the best club stand on sat with the skool dropouts guys. nice to meet a few peeps even if it was brief as i was on the strip alot.
Well sorry everyone but after a very late night Saturday i did'nt manage to get to the Pod till 3:00pm and the stand was all gone so i sat on the grass and took some pictures for ya. Looks like i missed out on a good day.
thanks for the pics of me on the strip golfsrule.

1983 mars red 1800GTi on ATS cups:)
G60'd, schrick cam, chipped, 70mm pulley, pace charge cooler, rolling road 182bhp 250Nm of torque, 14.50 quarter mile.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.