Skip navigation

GTi Festival photos....more photos added

Back to the top

GTi Festival photos....more photos added

funny that merc he was in the line behind me and giving it loads of revs showing everyone what huge one he had did sound impressive but thats about it :lol:

paul your merc is whats known as a work horse oh and we dont class you as a trailer queen :lol:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

funny that merc he was in the line behind me and giving it loads of revs showing everyone what huge one he had did sound impressive but thats about it :lol:

paul your merc is whats known as a work horse oh and we dont class you as a trailer queen :lol:

I believe it was labelled a "Trailer Slag".

Back to the top
this was the 20v showdown

typicaly the only time i beat dub76 no one fimed it  :lol:  

this was the close one

Back to the top
paul c giving a fiesta a head start :lol:  

Back to the top
Head start??? It looked like Paul waited till the green light then decided to put his seatbelt on, get his keys out of his pocket, select a good cd for the tunes then catch him up

Back to the top
Here's some more photos of yesterday

Back to the top

Cabby_Craig said

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  
:banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:
IT    ISN'T    BLUE

Americans say tomayyytoes we say it's tomarrrtoes
Americans say purrrrrrple   we say it's blue

:tlc:  :P  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
good pics there i didnt get that many may have somthing to do with me being on the track most of the day  :lol:

Back to the top
Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

Well done to everyone. Cars looked awesome.  8)

Back to the top
just found out why my car was runnig out of steam in 3rd gear turns out my bleed valve im using to control boost was bleeding to much and dropping the boost down to 7psi and not the 14psi it should have been

that awnsers alot of questions for me when you look at the timing slips from mine and deans runs my mph drops of majorly where deans increases  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
What an awesome day …… fantastic people, fantastic weather, fantastic racing, excellent photo's.  Thanks GammyGolf for not showing the stone chips on the bumper  :roll: p.s., could have done with a poncho for when the heavens opened and I got soaked just off J14  :doh:, felt like a real plank trying to hide under my sunvisor whilst getting pelted with rain.

I notice Paul's been very quiet in telling that the track had to be closed and cleaned after one of his runs …. hmmm  :lol:

Great time was had and I look forward to either Gaydon or Tatton Park - not sure which one I can get to yet and meeting some more members.

'90 MK1 Clipper, Black - Sold :-(
BMW 323i 2.5

Back to the top
yeah paul just as you were about to race dean your car decided to have a fualt was it a set up  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

Anji said

Thanks GammyGolf for not showing the stone chips on the bumper  :roll: p.s., could have done with a poncho for when the heavens opened and I got soaked just off J14  :doh:, felt like a real plank trying to hide under my sunvisor whilst getting pelted with rain.

I ran into the same rain just after I left you on the motorway, had a little snigger to myself thinking about you with the hood down  :mrgreen: .

The motorway was a bit busy coming back yesterday afternoon, was a few moments I thought we might lose each other, luckily we didn't.

It was nice to meet you Anji and everyone else, it made for a very relaxing enjoyable day out, roll on the next day out  :)

Anyone notice that little pocket rocket Vauxhall Nova on the strip complete with 1.2 badge on the boot that was doing 14.5 second runs, it was a bit of a sleeper, underneath was the 2ltr Red top

Back to the top
hey glad i got to say a brief hello to a couple of you

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top

Anji said

What an awesome day …… fantastic people, fantastic weather, fantastic racing, excellent photo's.  Thanks GammyGolf for not showing the stone chips on the bumper  :roll: p.s., could have done with a poncho for when the heavens opened and I got soaked just off J14  :doh:, felt like a real plank trying to hide under my sunvisor whilst getting pelted with rain.

I notice Paul's been very quiet in telling that the track had to be closed and cleaned after one of his runs …. hmmm  :lol:

Great time was had and I look forward to either Gaydon or Tatton Park - not sure which one I can get to yet and meeting some more members.

Hmm, didn't realise it was closed for a long time, I did notice the sand down near the start line though. They pulled me on my 3rd run due to a coolant leak. It was a silly little item in the end - I'd checked my coolant level that morning, tightened up the cap again but not tight enough. By run 3, the car was too hot and dribbled a little bit. All fixed though and ran 3 more runs successfully.

Back to the top
pauls car wet itself at the though of going against dean  :wink:

Back to the top
Well sorry everyone but after a very late night Saturday i did'nt manage to get to the Pod till 3:00pm and the stand was all gone so i sat on the grass and took some pictures for ya. Looks like i missed out on a good day.

Back to the top
nice pics! i tried but mine are poor!!
we sat on the bank with some friends  & the kids for most of the afternoon-i have to sunburn to prove it!

1983 MK1 Tintop

1968 Karmann Ghia

1994 Passat VR6

1996 Passat Diesel

Back to the top
Yeah i know what your sayin there got a dose of red tight face too  :lol:

Back to the top
we got burnt my other half looks like a traffic light :lol:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.