Skip navigation

Car

Back to the top

Car

collo16v said

Bit late I know but the Bluewater meet is in Oct 07 Golf+ and my baby made it in, Proud or what!!!

ohh how cool do you know what other cars made it in there like a Lotus azure blue GTI :dontknow:  :lol:

Back to the top
EDIT

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top

collo16v said

Was that the one with the front mounted intercooler? 8)
No this one

Back to the top
Will check tonight when I get in, cool looking golf,very nice 8)

Speeding is like masturbation, everyone does it ,but it's not something you should record and put on the internet!! 

Back to the top
collo next time I see ya I m gonna have to get your signiture on my chest or summink???

Next time we see you you'll be in Heat magazine, with you stroon across the bonnet of your mk1???? : :lol:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
I was thinking of doing a Hello magazine spread!!,you know the kind of thing,relaxing at home in the East Wing with large dogs at my feet(Canine variety!!)Log fire that sort of thing!! :lol:

Sorry Jack,I could not find a piccie of your car,but I think it looks great!!fancy bringing it to the 'Ring next year?

Back to the top

collo16v said

I was thinking of doing a Hello magazine spread!!,you know the kind of thing,relaxing at home in the East Wing with large dogs at my feet(Canine variety!!)Log fire that sort of thing!! :lol:

Sorry Jack,I could not find a piccie of your car,but I think it looks great!!fancy bringing it to the 'Ring next year?

Would love to although the cars not quite track ready yet.

Back to the top

collo16v said

Oh yeah Hello magazine I forgot you mix it with the hoy poly!!!?  :lol:

1983 MK1 PIRELLI EDITION

Alpine White LHD ("SOLD")

Back to the top
EDIT

Back to the top
:lol:

Back to the top

collo16v said

no clutch eh? ;)

EDIT*** damn i spotted after posting, the throttle is blended in to the paint  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

1983 Polo CL - daily

1984 Golf G60 Syncro - sold

1989 Rallye Golf - sold

1992 Corrado G60 - crushed

1989 Polo C - chopped and crushed

1991 309 Style - crushed

Back to the top

Track Car,new pics added 04/02/08

Edit

Back to the top
EDIT

Back to the top
Where did you get those berg arches? cheers josh

First mk1 and first resto- 1983 golf gti black

Back to the top

jumped said

Where did you get those berg arches? cheers josh

Made em myself ,old chap!!

Back to the top
make me some love the arches so you racin g it this year :wink:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

make me some love the arches so you racin g it this year :wink:

Are you asking? yep hopefully Castle Combe in April Brands during the smmer And Nurburgring in August and if I feel brave might do a 1/4 with you :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
wouldnt be to scared of me on the strip my car revs out quickly up top plus my gearbox is all wrong for the engine

paul_c beat me on the strip in his 16v albeit in a shell :lol:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

wouldnt be to scared of me on the strip my car revs out quickly up top plus my gearbox is all wrong for the engine

paul_c beat me on the strip in his 16v albeit in a shell :lol:

Yeah,right sounds like your trying to lull me into a false sense of security :lol:  :lol: ,like I said i prefer corners but may still give it a go :wink:  :wink:

Back to the top
if i wasnt so cock handed id try and make some of them....

First mk1 and first resto- 1983 golf gti black
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.