Skip navigation

GTi Fesival _ Sunday 8th of July

Back to the top

GTi Fesival _ Sunday 8th of July

Count me out :(   Still possible but unlikely now.  Let someone else have the place.  Someone video Paul, Ben and Wooders thrashing it out on the strip!

Banner

Back to the top

lol

there will indeed be vidoes of a floppie beating a tintop  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
need a volanteer to referee the 30yd headstart. anyone named after a rat is bound to be a scoundril

Back to the top

lol

how did you know i was named after a rat  :lol:  :lol:  funny thing is i was  :lol:

30 yard headstart not sure the marshalls will be to keen  :lol:

i reckon if i have a full tank of fuel that will add extra weight so youll be in with a shout :wink:

Back to the top
we'll need our own special marshall. i'll bring a high vis vest and they can drop a flag when i get to the 30yd mk. i'm bringing a very, very tall mate with me to stride the distance out.

Back to the top

lol

wooders you crack me up best make sure hes over 8 ft tall :lol:  :lol:

im leaking its so funny :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

ew said

Count me out :(   Still possible but unlikely now.  Let someone else have the place.  Someone video Paul, Ben and Wooders thrashing it out on the strip!

I'd love to see pics and videos of my car on the strip. I'm not vain, or anything.

Back to the top
Is anyone else coming down on early Saturday morning, for both days? I am planning to arrive at more/less 8am Saturday morning, so that means setting off at 5am. I can stop at the following services:

5:30am Knutsford, M6
(something in between if needs be??)
6:15am Hilton Park
8am arrive at Santa Pod

Bens_cab, I'd suggest we just see who's first to arrive and phone each other once in the venue. Hopefully by being early we can sort out a decent campsite pitch.

Back to the top

well

ive got a video camera ill get the other half to film us all then make a video off us all to post up :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
ooh, can you put whiskey in a jar as a sound track to it?

Back to the top

hmm

Paul_c good plan i suggest we pitch our tents on high ground looking at the local global warning thread :lol:

probaly stop a few times myself on the way so ill do a route planner and see what services i hit and when for any travelers from the sarf coast

wooders whisky in a bottle why not ill download it now any partucular artist im guessing the pogues lol :lol:

Back to the top
POGUES? POGUES!!

you heevan

Back to the top

camping

just a quick questions were going to camp on the saturday night but i dont want to be doing the 1/4 mile with all my camping gear in the car

would anyone be willing to store it in there boot while im hooning it down the track i would imagine paul-c will be in the same situation

also what they doing on the saturday night disco ect ? bar ?

Back to the top

Re: camping

bens_cab said

just a quick questions were going to camp on the saturday night but i dont want to be doing the 1/4 mile with all my camping gear in the car

would anyone be willing to store it in there boot while im hooning it down the track i would imagine paul-c will be in the same situation

also what they doing on the saturday night disco ect ? bar ?

I have it covered - I'm bringing my car on a trailer, towed by a large estate car, this way I can set the car up on its sticky/soft tyres and also completely empty it of all those loose/small items, also means I can bring a whole lot more tools and a decent amount of stuff for camping; and if its really yukky or if needs be, I can sleep in the car (fold seats down and use a mattress in the back, or something). So you're welcome to dump your stuff in the 'mobile shed'.

Back to the top
does that offer extend my way?

Back to the top

wooders said

does that offer extend my way?

Yes, but be prepared for a practical joke or so, like your camping gear and clothes covered in itching powder, or something! LOL

Back to the top
i spend most of the day scratching my arse or nuts anyway.

Back to the top

hmm

hmm paul-c you getting all pro on us with the sticky tyres ?

i reckon a 5 second burnout will get mine sticky must try brb :wink:

Back to the top
i've got a special pump action dispenser for making my tyres (or anything else for that matter) sticky

Back to the top
lmfao :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.