Skip navigation

GTi Fesival _ Sunday 8th of July

Back to the top

GTi Fesival _ Sunday 8th of July

Cabby_Craig said

what kind of time do they start queing?
how long does it take to travel from our way Paul?

Unsure about the queues, but its around 3 hours.

Back to the top

hmm

takes us 3 to 4 hours from the south coast but well worth the trip
 :)

Back to the top
i would love 2 put my car on ur stand,can i please,u can see if its good enough in the pic's i have put up in general chat!!!!please can i   :D

will i have to pay 2 put it on the stand if u let me,could sum 1 pm me sum details

meny thanks
justin

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top
List update:

1. Wooders
2. fizzy - maybe
3. paul_c
4. GAMMYGOLFGTI
5. golfsrule
6. ans4r - maybe
7. Anji
8. ew - maybe
10. opentopvw
11. dannyboy83
11. Cabby_Craig
12. bens_cab
13. dub76
14. justin-gti

So, with a 15 car stand, you're in! Can the maybes confirm one way or another, we're not too far away from filling our allocation. All the details should be on this thread or on the show website(s). Are you coming for Saturday too? I'm from NW and going for Saturday morning, Cabby_craig is from NW too and I imagine we could meet up with GAMMYGOLFGTI along the way.

Back to the top

paul_c said

List update:

1. Wooders
2. fizzy - maybe
3. paul_c
4. GAMMYGOLFGTI
5. golfsrule
6. ans4r - maybe
7. Anji
8. ew - maybe
10. opentopvw
11. dannyboy83
11. Cabby_Craig
12. bens_cab
13. dub76
14. justin-gti

So, with a 15 car stand, you're in! Can the maybes confirm one way or another, we're not too far away from filling our allocation. All the details should be on this thread or on the show website(s). Are you coming for Saturday too? I'm from NW and going for Saturday morning, Cabby_craig is from NW too and I imagine we could meet up with GAMMYGOLFGTI along the way.
i have sent u a pm,yea he's from wrexham aint he??where u from?

mk1 golf gti in porsche ocen blue and polished porsche 7slots

Back to the top

justin-gti said

i would love 2 put my car on ur stand,can i please,u can see if its good enough in the pic's i have put up in general chat!!!!please can i   :D

will i have to pay 2 put it on the stand if u let me,could sum 1 pm me sum details

meny thanks
justin

the way i see it, we are all mk1 owners. not all of us have pristine standard motors or flashy slammed to the deck chrome monsters. the ones of us who have an old shed that we love to death should be able to represent on the club standing just as equally as the works of art.

Back to the top

serious

wooders said

justin-gti said

meny thanks
justin

the way i see it, we are all mk1 owners. not all of us have pristine standard motors or flashy slammed to the deck chrome monsters. the ones of us who have an old shed that we love to death should be able to represent on the club standing just as equally as the works of art.

i see serious wooders is here today so you coming wooders were camping saturday night ill be your camp friend lol :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
PS you don't have to pay to put it on the stand; neither do you have to be a club member. You just pay your regular entry to the event.

Back to the top

doh

paul that was our beer money you just lost :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

lol

funny as hat dont forget your wellies then  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

Re: doh

bens_cab said

paul that was our beer money you just lost :lol:  :lol:

Best being honest up front…..especially since he's not too far away from me!

Back to the top
ben, what's the difference between sleeping in a tent or the floppy?
will you be sitting around a fire serving up a big fat sausage singing gingangooly

Back to the top

wooders said

will you be sitting around a fire serving up a big fat sausage singing gingangooly

You can sit around the fire and sing if you want mate, I'm going to the ents tent and disco!

Back to the top

lol

wooders said

well for one if it rains the tent will be dryer :lol:

and for 2 the missus wants to come so wouldnt want to make my car dirty ina moment of madness :wink:

Back to the top
not sure yet whether or not I will be there saturday or just setting off at a stupid time on sunday morning, thinking I would need to be setting off at about 5.30 ish to get there for about 8.30.
what do ppl think.

And I finally get to meet good ole wodders, chief floppy top hater extrodinaire

Touch my car …………………. feel my wheels

operor retineo patria parvulus depressus vos

Back to the top

oh

paul_c said

wooders said

You can sit around the fire and sing if you want mate, I'm going to the ents tent and disco!

cool theres a disco may bring my dance shoes

Back to the top

hmm

well i think we should all meet saturday and show the retro car guys how its done

spend all night getting complety ripped then spend all day sunday throwing up  8) sausages

Back to the top

Re: hmm

bens_cab said

well i think we should all meet saturday and show the retro car guys how its done

spend all night getting complety ripped then spend all day sunday throwing up  8) sausages

makes me want to come

Back to the top

you

you know you want to got a beer with your name on it :wink:

Back to the top
MMmmmm beer
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.