Skip navigation

BVF2007 THE BIG ONE!

Back to the top

BVF2007 THE BIG ONE!

Walt, you're not contimplating putting some miles on your car are you!?

Back to the top
Which one are you going to choose Walt? If you want to be on the club stand at GTI Festival, you need to decide pretty soon!

Back to the top

MATTG said

Walt, you're not contimplating putting some miles on your car are you!?

Don't be silly, I was gonna reverse there!  :lol:

Back to the top
I guess GTI Festival then!  :)

Back to the top

walt said

Do you want THE LAST SPACE on the club stand, or are you definitely in the show & shine? Also, have you looked at Saturday, the Retro Car show? A couple of us are going to this too, gonna be going up the strip a few times, hopefully scaring RS2000s and Vauxhall Astra GTEs and stuff!

The thread is here.

Back to the top
Ermm… Do I need to pre book for show and shine? I think I might enter that?  :dontknow:

Back to the top

walt said

Ermm… Do I need to pre book for show and shine? I think I might enter that?  :dontknow:

No need to prebook. At the risk of hijacking this thread, best looking at the other thread and http://www.vwaction.co.uk/gtiframe.html.

Back to the top

walt said

You'll Be Sorry!

BVF Is HUGE and a great weekend away! Be a Devil and venture "Down South" for once!

You wont regret it! :mrgreen:

86 Christmas Collection Cabby GTi in Saphire Blau!

Back to the top
Where is BVF?  :dontknow:

Back to the top
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newprint.srf?x=378613&y=242746&z=5&searchp=newprint.srf&mapp=newmap.srf&dn=768
BVF is held at the Three Counties Showground which is situated just outside Malvern in Worcestershire.  See map. The Malvern Hills provide a delightful backdrop to the event.

Travelling southbound on the M5

If you are travelling south on the M5 leave at junction 7 and follow the signs for the Three Counties Showground.

Travelling northbound on the M5

If travelling north on the M5 leave at junction 8, M50, and follow signs for the Three Counties Showground.

The entrance to the showground FOR CAMPING is through YELLOW Gate on the B4208 just after the crossroads with the B4209 and is well signposted from all directions. The entrance to the showground FOR DAY VISITORS is through BROWN Gate.

Although the main show days are Saturday and Sunday, those visitors camping may have access to the showground from 2 pm on Friday.

PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO ADMITTANCE TO THE SHOWGROUND BETWEEN MIDNIGHT AND 9 AM

Back to the top
Hope i get the welding done by then, otherwise i'm going in a 106 8O  :banghead:

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top

yea

WALT as to which is the better show .as you no we are mk1 parts supply.and we rather trade there than gti and i have got to say BVF is a far better show

Back to the top
Bugger bugger bugger! Better see if I can get into the show and shine at BVF…  :(

Back to the top
Thats what i like to hear walt. You wont be dissapointed.

come to the "Duckside" :wink:

Back to the top
Have you seen the weather forcast??? Ment to be worse next week than it has been so far this 'summer'

I know BVF always gets good weather but I'm not holding my hopes.. Still, I'll be there all be it inside most the time :P

Back to the top

AdrianT said

Have you seen the weather forcast??? Ment to be worse next week than it has been so far this 'summer'

I know BVF always gets good weather but I'm not holding my hopes.. Still, I'll be there all be it inside most the time :P

How they can predict weeks ahead beats me………. they can hardly get it right for the following day. it was ment to be belting down here today, cept its lovely and sunny!!!!! 8O

BVF IS ALWAYS HOT.

Back to the top
Keep the faith Dougelove! I really hope so as my car will be nice and shiny and sporting a few new touches for then :) shame there is no stand to show it off on :(

If anyone is having any doubts about BVF just remember.. There is a caravan show next door on the same weekend so if you get bored with VWs there's plenty to do! hehe :)

Back to the top
I don't think its a case of which show (BVF or GTI Festival) is better. They are quite different in character, they both have different things which appeal to different kinds of people.

Back to the top
If either have rain, then they won't appeal to me!  8O

Back to the top
Rain moving oop north next weekend, dry & warm in the south west!……… :lol:

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.