Skip navigation

20vT conversion threads or info?

Back to the top

20vT conversion threads or info?

loving the rocco, not so keep on the tats  :dontknow:  :lol:

Mk1 Golf 16V Conversion FAQ Zip, now located at in the Forum WIKI section: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=cedi&type=misc&id=42%2F26%2F3

Back to the top

lol

shes what i call a dub chick :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top

Back to the top

lol

just imagine it married to her

darling my car just isnt quick enough if i do the washing up can you spoon a 20vt in my mk1  :lol:  :lol:

very rare to find a women that knows what she does

Back to the top

Re: lol

bens_cab said

just imagine it married to her

darling my car just isnt quick enough if i do the washing up can you spoon a 20vt in my mk1  :lol:  :lol:

very rare to find a women that knows what she does

she mite a lezza

Back to the top
haha. i'm not too keen on the tattoo's either and she's not as good looking as me so looks like i win! lol
i'll know just as much when i've done the conversion on mine, even though its going to karl's mates garage i'm still gonna be up there pestering and messing with stuff.

1.1 is coming out at the weekend!! yey!

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top

MissMk1 said

she's not as good looking as me so looks like i win! lol
!

pics to prove this please  :lol:

Need your console repaired or mods done? drop me a pm:)

Back to the top

caddyman said

theres loads of info out there about the convertions inm in the middle of one at the mo  8) u need to get ur self a 16v cambelt tensioner ans a alt belt off a skoda fabia if u aint runnin the pas or the a/c  8) if u need the part num for the belt pm me and ill get it for u  8)
could you pm me the part no for the belt too please caddyman??

Mk1 Jetta (Jessie) build thread here
 View topic: Jessie the mk1 jetta (pd conversion) lots of pics!! - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

T25 westfalia camper, 2.2 Subaru powered

vw touran   1.9 tdi remap, Bbs rep wheels , lowered, bla bla bla……… Wife's car
2013 Vw amarok 2.0bitdi, work truck…….  www.jsgarageaberystwyth.co.uk  

Back to the top
just do what i did went into halfrauds and opened evey fanbelt out until i found the right size  :lol:

measured using a piece of string dont think the staff there were feeling the vibe ive got a photo somewhere of me with hundreds of fanbelts sat on the floor :lol:

Back to the top

bens_cab said

measured using a piece of string dont think the staff there were feeling the vibe ive got a photo somewhere of me with hundreds of fanbelts sat on the floor :lol:

i can just imagine that!!!! i will be doing the same in my local motor factors soon!!!!!!

View topic: Jessie the mk1 jetta (pd conversion) lots of pics!! - The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Back to the top
i think there 900mm long,  on the box of a belt its got a numberthe first num is how many teeth it has, the second is the lenth in mm

example, 6PK900

Back to the top
Be retro.. keep the 1.1L !!

Nice beige interior… single speaker pod in the middle… shiney chrome and wood roofrack.. and oldskool rims…

That would be the way i`d go with elvis  :wink:

Stay out of the black…
 And into the red….
 You get nothing in this game for 2 in a bed!

Back to the top
ive just bought my 20vt engine!!!! going to pick it up next weekend
CANT WAIT! AGU engine code, complete rolled car for 800 well earned english pounds!! the only thing misssing is the interior and the alloy wheels but the rest is there. will update soon!

Back to the top

Back to the top
i've got factory wiring for my agu aswell and a mk4 dash

Back to the top
wiring loom update

right been looking at this and for me to get the standard ms loom it ?50 then the plugs for the 20v from a scrappy will be a few quid

so depending on where you want to mount the ecu the loom will be ?70 ish and thats me not making anything on it may be extra depending on heat shrink

ive got mine mounted in the glovebox but this means cutting a hole in the back of it

ill make the loom so its long enough to be mounted under the passenger side of the dash  8)

Back to the top

MissMk1 said

i've got factory wiring for my agu aswell and a mk4 dash

factory wiring = birds nest  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
cool!!!!

Back to the top
you put the idea into my head about the 20vt conversion missmk1, when u were looking for an engine for elvis!! the one i showed you on ebay,
i have spoken to a company today who said that they can make the factory ECU freerunning (no imobilizer) but it costs 200 quid!!! might as well pay the extra 100 quid and go the megasquirt route. at least i know i can adjust it to how i want it.

Back to the top
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.