Skip navigation

Values of MK1 on the rise?

Back to the top

Values of MK1 on the rise?

It's not for sale YET, but may be at some point in the future.  Always nice to know the value :D

1991 MK2 Golf G60 20VT

1991 MK2 Golf GTI 16V Oak Green

www.vwgolfmk2.co.uk

Back to the top
Interesting read, especially as I have just bought a MK1 Formel E.  What about the lower engine models as standard?  

As we are looking at the classic market does the power matter as much anymore to people who would pay the real money?

This was my thinking when buying the 1,1 formel e.  The body is totally mint, with a GTI interior that looks as if it was never sat in.  Does have a quad light badgeless grille but i have the standard one too.

Only done 76,000 on a A plate with genuine campaign alloys on in gorgeous condition.

No rust, no abuse, 3 prev owners and the 2nd had it under cover for 12 years apparently!!  

My poiint is that there werent THAT many formel e's were there?  and so finding a mint condition one could be a steal at 800, especially if I get the right type of buyer for it - collector/fanatic etc….

Any thoughts?

Mint 1.1 MK1 C Formel E

Back to the top
Tell you what - the 2 expensive Mk1s I've seen advertised seem to have been sold - the one at the Percival Motor Co was ?10, 000 (still showing on the website) and the one at the Hairpin co was ?7,500.
There are too many online users to list.