Skip navigation

Anyone be watching new BigBrother??

Back to the top

Anyone be watching new BigBrother??

I will  :lol:

call me sad? I dont care BigBro is the poodles plums!!!  :mrgreen:

'83 1.5 Gx (picture coming soon)

Back to the top
I for one shall be avoiding it like the plague…a house full of social outcasts/wierdo's chatting about nothing important (and when they do the sensor steps in and presses the "mute" button) and worrying about how they look in front of the cameras and how this will affect how much money they can earn after selling their story to women's magazines.

Not my cup of tea, sorry!

1980 Black GTI - now sold
2002 Black GT TDI 130

Back to the top
haha ohh aye its deffinately full of all that! I tend to watch them all going in and then get bored soon after but Ive a feeling this i gonnabe a good en!  :roll:

Back to the top
What misrepresentstion of UK society do they have bitching in the house this time then?

I see they've gone all out this time and added some colour to their logo!!  8O

1980 Black GTI - now sold
2002 Black GT TDI 130

Back to the top
The modern-day freak show, think of it as the equivalent of the Victorian circus. I made good money on it last year by studing the form and betting on the evictions, etc, until they threw a spanner into it and started letting ex's back in. Then it became too unpredictable to really leverage any decent money off it. Bookies traditionally dislike it, because its so difficult to study the form and make a decent prediction. If anyone's interested nearer the time, I can give them details of some interesting stuff you can do on the betting, for example back-lay arbritraging just before the show goes on air, etc, which means you can actually make a profit no matter who gets evicted. Also its ripe for cross-bookie arbritraging.

Back to the top
:?  you will have to explain this cross bookie arbitrating to me

im interested in making a few quid on bb8  :twisted:

Back to the top
I would rather stick my gonads in the vise and wind away  :?
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top
i'm with bert on that one for sure

hello!

Back to the top
:lol:  OUCH!!

Back to the top

MK1_Arron said

:?  you will have to explain this cross bookie arbitrating to me

im interested in making a few quid on bb8  :twisted:

Basically, when the odds are different at different bookies, you can bet on the one with higher odds, yet "lay" on the lower odds. (Lay is the 'other' side of the market from betting, ie what the bookies do - except these days, you can do it on a betting exchange like Betfair). So long as you take into account the commission payable, you can end up in a situation where you have covered all your layside with bets from the higher odds, meaning that no matter who wins or loses, you'll make money. You can do it so that you win big if they win, win big if they lose, or (what I normally do) run a little formula to set the relative stakes, so that I make the same profit come win or lose the result on the market.

Back to the top
Normally I just do a 2- or 3- way spread bet on the top end, or the bottom end, of the market, either with a fixed profit staking system or a simplification of the Kelly staking system.

Back to the top
8O  You make it sound so easy  :?

haha maybe ill pass up on that!

Back to the top

Re: Anyone be watching new BigBrother??

MK1_Arron said

I will  :lol:

call me sad? I dont care BigBro is the dogs B****cks!!!  :mrgreen:

Your SAD, Get out more
Pete :wink:

Back to the top
I will be going for my fourth consecutive year of not watching a single minute of that twaddle…

Rich

Back to the top
I hate it, but for some reason end up watching it :dontknow:

It's total rubbish and a complete waste of time, but somehow I get caught up in how gross all the 'housemates' are.

Back to the top
i'll probably watch the first few shows and then i kinda fade out from it until the last few weeks, that way though….. i miss all the action! :( lol

I saw a crinkly peanut tomorrow

Back to the top

paul_c said

Normally I just do a 2- or 3- way spread bet on the top end, or the bottom end, of the market, either with a fixed profit staking system or a simplification of the Kelly staking system.

:dontknow:

what i dont know about engine work…
is worth knowing about

Back to the top

what i dont know about engine work…
is worth knowing about

Back to the top
My word, you know your stuff Paul!  :lol:  
I'll probably miss the live launch of BB on Wednesday, cos I'll be watching The Apprentice! (puts on Alan Sugar voice) ''I don't like liars, I don't like cheats, I don't like people who tell the truth…I don't like slackers, I don't like arse lickers…'' Quality telly  :wink:

Back to the top
YOU ARE SAD
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.